Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Five returning experienced raiders looking for a guild!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Five returning experienced raiders looking for a guild!

TweakEnd
01.05.2013 , 09:23 PM | #1
As the title says, myself and four other friends have returned to SWTOR to pursue end-game raiding!

We all have completed EV and KP on the hardest difficulties. We decided to rejoin SWTOR and level republic characters this time to get a fresh start. Our characters are:

- Jedi Sentinel (dps)
- Jedi Shadow (tank)
- Trooper Vanguard (dps or tank)
- Trooper Commando (dps)
- Trooper Commando (healer) OR Jedi Guardian (player has two 50's)

We are working on leveling some other classes as well to 50 too.

We all own mics and are experienced raiders across a number of games.

Thanks!

DocZoloft
01.05.2013 , 10:49 PM | #2
The Art of Warfare's <Republic of TAW> would love to have you. Check out my signature for more information or if you have any further questions, please email me at Zoloft@taw.net.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Ansalem
01.05.2013 , 11:20 PM | #3
republic side raiding is really stale. You should stick with the imp side. If you guys bring your imp toons out of retirement you can app @ www.dtguilds.com. Death and Taxes is always looking for talent.

undies
01.06.2013 , 12:51 PM | #4
Pax Republica is an active PvP and PvE guild. With far from stale PvE raids, we're always looking to get good players that enjoy an excellent community. Do your members also like to PvP? We have an equal focus of both, while lately PvE seeming to take a bit more of our focus. We've just started picking up doing Rated Warzones again and are looking to make sure we get more players that, while interested in PvE, are also interested in PvP.

Check us out: http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com

We have a in-depth application and trainee process so that we can get to know people before they become a full member. As someone that went through this process, I can say I appreciated their careful way of handling new trainees. That said, once you've become a trainee, there is no limitation. We've taken trainees on HM TfB runs, it is all depending on who is on and who can fill a spot we need. There is never a guarantee of a spot in a progression raid, but with your 5, it sounds like we can get two groups going at the same time. We've been hosting nightmare ops as well lately with good success; approximately 10-12 of the 16 are Pax Republica on these.

If you like a community focused guild, again, check us out.

Crionos
01.07.2013 , 02:08 PM | #5
Hi the Omega Knights are currently recruiting and we offer a flexible opportunity to allow you and your 4 other friends the opportunity to still play together in the end game. We are PvP Casual and we are casual in Ops but take them a bit more seriously. We see PvP as something to do between ops/dailies/datacrons/crafting material farming/etc...

While we would require all 5 of you to apply, it is far from a serious process.

Most of our members say that they have never been in a guild as organized as we are.

join us at www.omegaknights.com
GM The Omega Knights

StoneWillJedi
01.09.2013 , 11:20 AM | #6
Tweakend,

Good afternoon.

I have sent you a private message & please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a good one!