Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars S05E12/ did gregor survive?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
clone wars S05E12/ did gregor survive?

turnoverla-page
01.05.2013 , 04:32 PM | #1
i liked this episode and it has really livened up this ark. it was nice to see a commando fight in the clone wars and they really portrayed them well and it had a good amount of action in.

but it has also got me thinking did gregor survive? i think he did as there were no oil cans by him, meaning hopefully he will be back.

UndyingImhotep
01.05.2013 , 05:14 PM | #2
Watching the end of that episode, with all of the explosions and droid parts flying everywhere, my first thought was "Oh yeah, we'll see Captain Gregor again". After all, he did survive the worst defeat of the Republic in the war so far. So I think he'll make it through this and show up in a later episode in a sutably heroic manner.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

xxwolfbloodxx
01.06.2013 , 02:57 AM | #3
I want his armor. His helmet looked cool.

Lordmird
01.06.2013 , 04:10 PM | #4
Is this T.V. show full of lore?

I've seen a few episodes before but I assumed it was for young children
Semper Paratus

Thylbanus
01.06.2013 , 04:55 PM | #5
Well Feloni does comment about that. At the end when Gregor promises to make it back, Feloni said that he always keeps his promise.

See here.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Thylbanus
01.06.2013 , 04:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by xxwolfbloodxx View Post
I want his armor. His helmet looked cool.
You are going to have to wait 3000 years for that.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

turnoverla-page
01.07.2013 , 03:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
You are going to have to wait 3000 years for that.
but inst it a lohg time ago

GalakDarkmoon
01.07.2013 , 06:25 AM | #8
this is from star wars website it talks about him, saying how he made him say that line, the promise that he will find his way home so he likes to think hel keep that promise. it also gives hints that when maul returns all hell is gonna break loose!
1st Corellian Marine Corps
The Progenitor /whisper Lennox

fluttersniper
01.07.2013 , 06:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordmird View Post
Is this T.V. show full of lore?

I've seen a few episodes before but I assumed it was for young children
As far as I know, its all canon. It has childish aspects to it to keep younger viewers interested. But it also has more mature moments, people die in it, there is a moderate amount of violence and gemerally speakimg, has a decent mature story to it.

Saurrantion
01.07.2013 , 07:35 AM | #10
I would say unknown it could go either way. I think if he is popular enough he could pop back up. And yes the show is full of lore. They add more depth to the clone wars that wasn't there due to lack of time. I like the ep where padwans go and construct there first lightsaber. I thought that was awesome. I'd love to see an ep where we get to see Anakin and Ahsoka get there lightsabers for the first time. Also would be cool to hear how Yoda go his as well. May they could do a stranded ep with Anakin, Yoda, Ahsoka taking some padwans to get there lightsaber crystals and they recount.