Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Too much CC

Dreadspectre
12.20.2011 , 09:57 AM | #11
Raising the stuns to 1 min 30 sec CD's might help. 1 min on paper sounds good and like it reduces the spam but in warzones there's almost always at least one person with a stun up. This is most prevalent in Huttball matches..my god the stunlocking can just be...ludicrous.

Vlaid
12.20.2011 , 09:59 AM | #12
One thing they could do is make sure all cc's for every class are gained at the same levels so there's no disparity about when you get your stuns or cc's.

darkpck
12.20.2011 , 10:01 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by johnswtor View Post
CC is required, and makes the game fun.
This.

Kdarkiie
12.20.2011 , 10:03 AM | #14
Loss of character control is definately something that is in the past and should be moved on from.

Skraylok
12.20.2011 , 10:14 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kdarkiie View Post
Loss of character control is definately something that is in the past and should be moved on from.
I would agree, but if that is the case, the same is true for the heavy dependency on gear. There has to be something that makes you think, react quickly and have give some edge to the people who are better at the game.

Modecrypt
12.20.2011 , 10:14 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kdarkiie View Post
CC allows you to zerg bust and made games like DAOC great.

tbuczek
12.20.2011 , 10:49 AM | #17
You guys keep saying "We Need CC". No one is arguing with that. The answer is on a scale and frequency. There is no right or wrong answer. This is a game and it is about fun. My appraisal of the Pvp is it would be more fun with less CCs, some of you think it is perfect, some think there should be more.

I may change my mind when I get to 50 and see how Pvp plays when I have all my skills.

Zhentarion
12.20.2011 , 02:35 PM | #18
Dont see any problem with the CC if your teams spots the cc they can counter it so the ccd can out live it team work

AwefulWaffle
12.20.2011 , 02:38 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhentarion View Post
Dont see any problem with the CC if your teams spots the cc they can counter it so the ccd can out live it team work
That made no sense.

Entomb
12.20.2011 , 02:46 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhentarion View Post
Sure bro.