Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Too much CC

tbuczek
12.20.2011 , 09:24 AM | #1
Title says it all. Way too much CC in pvp. Just my opinion.

Scrim
12.20.2011 , 09:26 AM | #2
Every class has tons of ways to break or become immune to CC. If they added big time diminishing returns like other games, then you would never be able to be CC'd at all. They would be better off removing CC all together if they did it. Simply because of the way some skills were designed in the first place.

I don't have problems with the CC in the game right now. If it wasn't for CC Huttball would be over in a few minutes.

tbuczek
12.20.2011 , 09:31 AM | #3
I got one... on a cooldown. What other Abilites are their to get out of CC?

Detrimentlol
12.20.2011 , 09:32 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrim View Post
Every class has tons of ways to break or become immune to CC. If they added big time diminishing returns like other games, then you would never be able to be CC'd at all. They would be better off removing CC all together if they did it. Simply because of the way some skills were designed in the first place.

I don't have problems with the CC in the game right now. If it wasn't for CC Huttball would be over in a few minutes.
There are actually very few of these abilities for a lot of classes and they are on long cooldowns. In a WZ, getting stunned for literally 30 seconds straight because there is that much CC and no DR is just dumb.

oh, and just because I know someone is going to quote me and say L2P or get good: Yes, I am better than you. By far. You're wrong if you disagree with me and its you that needs to learn about how PvP in games should work. Take a hike.

Jbgunz
12.20.2011 , 09:33 AM | #5
I completly agree it sucks man, u have one guy at a sliver of health. Oh here comes the calvary to cc u to death, yeah it sucks.

Modecrypt
12.20.2011 , 09:38 AM | #6
I think we should just have a game where there's just two opposing assist trains and whichever meat grinder is better geared wins. /sarc

tbuczek
12.20.2011 , 09:48 AM | #7
Don't need No CC. It is necessary, but so far it seems way out of hand. Again, just my opinion.

Vlaid
12.20.2011 , 09:50 AM | #8
Knockbacks and the ranged tank harpoons are the only things I think are a bit ridiculous. Otherwise cc is fine.

Skraylok
12.20.2011 , 09:53 AM | #9
Everybody cries about this in every game. If there were massive AOE CC spells that would let you get the first strike on an enemy every time, then I would say complain away.

but EVERYBODY has CC. this is put in place to make PVP more about strategy than gear.
Just sayin'

johnswtor
12.20.2011 , 09:55 AM | #10
CC is required, and makes the game fun. It adds dynamic aspects to the different styles of warzones. Also, healers can just spam heal through damage from 1 person, maybe even 2 when specced to heal. You need CC to be able to finish them off.