Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy / Darth Zash = frustration

kainsec
12.27.2011 , 03:33 PM | #41
Jolt is the key to winning this battle. Cycle through that and electrocute when you can and she is no big deal. Just stop her heals and heavy hits and she goes down without any fight.
level 50 Sith Assassin
level 50 Mara
Member of Shadow Empire

KaiHeilos
12.27.2011 , 03:36 PM | #42
Jolt > Electrocute > Overload > Jolt > Channel The Force > Electrocute > Jolt > Win

MagnumBM
12.27.2011 , 03:42 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Pashgan View Post
Lvl32 in all orange/purple fresh 30-32 suit. It seems like quest designed for ranged sorcerer - assassin is getting massive AoE along with Khem and dieing almost at the same time.

Really - this game design is beyond comprehension and nowhere near "enjoyable" term (except for huttball). Already dropped multiple quests because they aren't actually solo-able despite missing marks "heroic 2+", "bring a friend", "get +5 levels in PvP and return", etc.
You are doing it wrong.
Karah Serrigan - Lvl 50 Sniper

Carl-Jans Änglar PvE guild on EU server Niman is recruiting good players for our hard/nightmare progress! PM me ingame for more info.

pendulem
12.27.2011 , 04:17 PM | #44
I did this last night as a lvl 32 DPS assassin failed the first couple times then changed stance to Dark Charge and had no problem at all. No need to respec as tank.

Darth_Aureus
12.28.2011 , 10:30 PM | #45
I am have very little luck with her as well, and I'm not coming from WOW. Wish people would stop saying stuff like "go back to wow" and "relearn what they learn". Stop trying to sound smart or something. His going though gamer rage, I'm sure we all go though it at some times. Hey I was pissed with the Jedi striker Commander, it took several tries and I still have no idea how I beat him.

My think is I'm a bit of a newbi at his MMO stuff, but i also new from playing other video games that not all boss you fight he same. you HAVE to switch it up some times. a got a lot of good tips on beating her from here, THANX .
There is no good nor evil, only the force.
Through Passion and emotion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory. Through the Force, I am Free.

zawisz
12.30.2011 , 02:57 AM | #46
Thanks for all the tips.
Unfortunately she is still beating the s***** out of me >.<
Yes, yes I know I should learn to play better and all...

MrSteak
12.30.2011 , 07:30 PM | #47
I just got to this quest and wanted to punch a baby in front of its mother after only 2 attempts. Then I realized that neither time did I use CtF. Now I'm gonna go try again and hopefully fail less.

Having gimped DPS sucks.

LeSamourai
12.30.2011 , 11:34 PM | #48
Yep, I give up on this. Spent ~30k on repairs/stims/medpacks already, not wasting my time on this class/story anymore if its this garbage.

I had NO issues with my BH to 50. Seriously. NONE. All of the class quests were WELL thought out for EITHER AC...Inquisi is NOT! If you are heals/ranged..it's easy as ****. Melee/tank LOLOLOLOL nope (unless you are overleveled, and I'm not going to go grind random ****/pvp to do this)

I'll try again in the morning a few more times, but then its offering 50k for someone to help, or I'm hitting "DELETE" (probably to my subscription as well)
meh, I just want to play SWTOR

Shinzann
12.30.2011 , 11:56 PM | #49
Finally did this at level 34 after dying a few too many times for my liking.

Made sure Khem's gear wasn't too bad then I stood as far away as I could while spamming DI and SB on him. I did have to use a medpack when I got too close one time. I was very happy to see we both survived the fight at the end though.

Your Mileage May Vary

Edit: Level 34 Sorc All points in the Lightning Tree, FYI. I had Khem tanking, in case that wasn't as obvious as I'm thinking it might be.

Draemos
12.31.2011 , 12:02 AM | #50
Interrupt the Lightning AoE and/or kite. Took me three tries on my 32 assassin Pull Khem back if she does get a Lightning AoE off. Taunt off him if he starts getting low, put him in DPS stance, and start kiting.