Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy / Darth Zash = frustration

SorienHashan
02.07.2012 , 04:40 AM | #101
I did this at lvl 30 as an assassin with mainly blue/orange and some green gear. If you pop a stim and know how to play your class it's completely doable. You just have to interrupt and overload at the right times and move out of aoe's. Khem is going to die no matter what he's pretty much useless. Just pop your cooldowns, bring medpacs, stay out of lightning, and interrupt as much as possible and you can beat her.

It is damn tough as an assassin though, took me quite a few tries to get her. I believe I was in tank spec at the time, so you may want to try that.

Kemiho
02.07.2012 , 07:50 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Hirogen View Post
I did the quest @ lvl 31 with complete Tank Spec... just interrupt everything or bring a friend, its a little tricky fight but its doable
This! It's an MMO so you will definitely find alot of helpful players who will take a few mins on your quest...
Darth Keorai (Assassin)
<Sinister Triumvirate>

Zilkin
02.07.2012 , 09:31 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Pashgan View Post
Lvl32 in all orange/purple fresh 30-32 suit. It seems like quest designed for ranged sorcerer - assassin is getting massive AoE along with Khem and dieing almost at the same time.

Really - this game design is beyond comprehension and nowhere near "enjoyable" term (except for huttball). Already dropped multiple quests because they aren't actually solo-able despite missing marks "heroic 2+", "bring a friend", "get +5 levels in PvP and return", etc.
I did that quest at lvl 28-29 on my assassin and it was before the buffs the class has gotten.

Xaearth
02.07.2012 , 09:41 AM | #104
Once you realize that every form of CC is a type of interrupt, this encounter is trivial.

Overload, Electrocute, and Whirlwind (last resort, don't want to heal the boss if you can avoid it) all interrupt casts.

Use them so they hit at around 20% left on the cast time, and you buy yourself more than enough time for Jolt (your interrupt) to come off cooldown.

malaclyps
02.07.2012 , 07:52 PM | #105
don't forget you're knock back as well, though it requires you getting closer, and watching for her Aoe, but if she's properly locked down, she;ll almost never get a cast off. for that matter, force storm pins her in place. just move then burn her.
zoss, of backlash -Imp Inq, Mind Tricks

rhorehorde
02.17.2012 , 09:44 PM | #106
I am an 32 assign what I did was put khem val on tank mode and run to the throne and put my back on it and had him tank her right there and did not move the whole time and I would stop her heal/aoe spell and let her chain lighting do and I kept discharge up and spamed maul as much as I could and once she hit 30% I spamed assassinate she did get 1 heal off but it was to late for her and my guy did but she was at 5% and so thats the easy way to do this but my guy and he are where many oranges that you get for commendations hope that helps plus I did pop my heric to heal me and my guy as well

lineschmidt
02.18.2012 , 06:08 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Xaearth View Post
Once you realize that every form of CC is a type of interrupt, this encounter is trivial.

Overload, Electrocute, and Whirlwind (last resort, don't want to heal the boss if you can avoid it) all interrupt casts.

Use them so they hit at around 20% left on the cast time, and you buy yourself more than enough time for Jolt (your interrupt) to come off cooldown.
^^This

Also, better get used to using all your cd/cc because, without spoiling anything, it doesn't get easier later on

Siarris
02.18.2012 , 06:23 AM | #108
Omg... people actually whine about this quest and ragequit after failing?
Good riddance i say, the less no brain noobs we'll have in endgame the better.
This is an easy quest just as any other, not to mention that Sin\Sorc is able to solo all 2+ quests and some of 4man (all the dailys on belsavis for example)

Awyrgan
03.03.2012 , 10:48 AM | #109
Just wanted to echo what everyone was saying about the interrupts - I lost about 10 times in a row then figured out the right order of electrocute, ctf, shock, etc. and beat her in about 3 minutes with Khem at 50% health and my assassin at 95%. The fight really does teach you tactics if you're not familiar with the gameplay style.

Bovinity
03.03.2012 , 11:04 AM | #110
Threads like this really confuse me.

Do people really just totally ignore all those buttons that appear on your bar when you train? It's like people are shocked to find out they have interrupts and stuns and whatnot.