Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I need help-game start up issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
I need help-game start up issues

AdenVerd
01.05.2013 , 10:29 AM | #1
I just purchased the game a few days ago and I've installed with no problems, but the play button doesn't ligh up like the exit button its just gray and i can't begin playing the game. I reinstalled, but I am still inable to play it. I tried to get help from customer service, but I haven't recieved a response yet and I would really like to fix this problem. I''ve had SWTOR for a week and I still can't play it. I would really appreciate any help i can get.

zoist
01.05.2013 , 11:09 AM | #2
after the log in screen does it download the lastes patches?

Jaden_Antilles
01.05.2013 , 01:09 PM | #3
There is a huge amount of patches to download after installing the game (even if you download it from the site you will still have a huge group of patches to download).

bahdasz
01.06.2013 , 10:03 AM | #4
Gray buttons lighting up, what? I don't have any gray buttons to light up. Are you sure you installed the game properly?

AdenVerd
01.06.2013 , 01:03 PM | #5
Yes it downloaded the last patches then..nothing. It finishes downloading, but I can't go beyond that. And the buttons I was reffering to were the exit and play buttons displayed on the thingy as the last patches download.

ATAMIANM
01.07.2013 , 11:22 AM | #6
Try repairing?

AdenVerd
01.07.2013 , 01:18 PM | #7
I didn't. How would I go about that?

ATAMIANM
01.11.2013 , 12:04 PM | #8
On start up screen, there is an option to repair. i think it is in lower left corner, but don't have SWTOR available right now to check.