Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

totherkins
01.19.2013 , 11:56 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Eraoc View Post
I'd like to thank Totherkins for helping Dark Eclipse out in ranked warzones last night. He was kind enough to help us fill out our team and explain some basic strategies to us.

Eraoc / Monkfish
No problem, it was still a lot of fun for me Hope some of the stuff was helpful.
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

Milly_
01.19.2013 , 12:31 PM | #42
Regardless of it working as intended or an exploit, it's in the game. Sweet sweet revenge was had later in the night, when Envy had 12 deaths.

totherkins
01.19.2013 , 12:38 PM | #43
see it worked out no matter what we do we can't make envy not derp himself to death

Dhrasur
01.19.2013 , 12:52 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
No problem, it was still a lot of fun for me Hope some of the stuff was helpful.
That's awesome! Maybe imp side will have enough players to start doing kickball night soon, with uncensored, unicorn, try hard united, dark eclipse, teamluckyseven, hydra and transcendant. Of course pub side will probably have higher quality players but this could get somewhere!
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

totherkins
01.19.2013 , 12:59 PM | #45
spoiler alert very few unicorns will probably want to do this but we can try it if enough of said guilds are interested.

johnnyreece
01.19.2013 , 04:51 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
That's awesome! Maybe imp side will have enough players to start doing kickball night soon, with uncensored, unicorn, try hard united, dark eclipse, teamluckyseven, hydra and transcendant. Of course pub side will probably have higher quality players but this could get somewhere!
I'm sure Vengeful Malice would like to throw a couple in this mix. I'm interested, at least.
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

LastWizard
01.19.2013 , 07:25 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Expostar View Post
Here we go again... I have been extremely passive through %99 of this bickering but this is enough of the BS. 80% victories or more? Do you even know what you're talking about. I don't even think they bring you to rateds.

Every forum flame war the past few weeks LD has been in the middle of it all. I have never had one issue with any of you inside the game but you guys being elitist forum heroes trying to make it sound like nobody is on your level is absolutely absurd and is getting rather annoying. It is almost like LD (or CM) is trying to create a vendetta against my guild and the large portions of the server. Unlike you guys, the past few months we queued 5-7 days a week, didn't run with any optimal team make up and queued just to queue. So making us sound infieror while you're not even queuing is a little obnoxious. Let us know when you have your mythical A team or whatever and we can do this. I will bring WHOEVER is on. Hell, I might even let you pick what faction we run. Earn that %80 victory rate, don't lie about it.

I still feel that I don't have anything against anyone in LD. Just tired of reading how much better you all are than everyone else and apparently win 4 out of 5 (or maybe better) against us. This isn't out of anger but frustration from the blatant lies. The ball is in your court.
I appreciate this post. LD and CM especially talk mess about uncensored and I was wondering when something would be said. I was on the rep side recently and some guys in LD were saying they don't q for ranked anymore due to the fact that no other team can challenge them. LD has some good players, but some of them run their mouths about being the best ranked team on server, we all know who is saying that. I've been friends with a few people from uncensored and never have they said they were the best. Within talking to people from LD and CM they think of themselves as gods. Well I think I'm a good player but saying I'm the best? I would never dream of saying it. I appreciate you calling them out though. I want to see how they do in ranked against a skilled team.

EmblemElite
01.20.2013 , 12:00 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
I appreciate you calling them out though. I want to see how they do in ranked against a skilled team.
Who are you?
Vanguard Amano Lethal Dose Fifty
PoT5

foxmob
01.20.2013 , 01:59 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
spoiler alert very few unicorns will probably want to do this but we can try it if enough of said guilds are interested.
most of the interested parties are TL7s or similar who have rep alts. well...it seems that way. doesn't matter to me which faction I'm on. it's just that it's more organized on rep side.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjäck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Deìnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

LastWizard
01.20.2013 , 08:35 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by EmblemElite View Post
Who are you?
Who am I?
I am your fear.