Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

Expostar
01.19.2013 , 12:38 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by donthedondon View Post
*Important procedure to follow make sure to spread rumors that lethal dose fifty don't q ranked because they lose to uncensored on a regular basis (when in fact we win 80 % of the time we play them if not more)
Here we go again... I have been extremely passive through %99 of this bickering but this is enough of the BS. 80% victories or more? Do you even know what you're talking about. I don't even think they bring you to rateds.

Every forum flame war the past few weeks LD has been in the middle of it all. I have never had one issue with any of you inside the game but you guys being elitist forum heroes trying to make it sound like nobody is on your level is absolutely absurd and is getting rather annoying. It is almost like LD (or CM) is trying to create a vendetta against my guild and the large portions of the server. Unlike you guys, the past few months we queued 5-7 days a week, didn't run with any optimal team make up and queued just to queue. So making us sound infieror while you're not even queuing is a little obnoxious. Let us know when you have your mythical A team or whatever and we can do this. I will bring WHOEVER is on. Hell, I might even let you pick what faction we run. Earn that %80 victory rate, don't lie about it.

I still feel that I don't have anything against anyone in LD. Just tired of reading how much better you all are than everyone else and apparently win 4 out of 5 (or maybe better) against us. This isn't out of anger but frustration from the blatant lies. The ball is in your court.
Jinxaz Sniper Jinxstra Operative

Milly_
01.19.2013 , 12:58 AM | #32
Unicorn also proceeds to ding 50 at the beginning of a lowbie match. Really not surprised at all. Such trash.

Ravashakk
01.19.2013 , 01:20 AM | #33
You can prove anything with statistics. 80% of ppl know that.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Krayshawn
01.19.2013 , 10:02 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
You can prove anything with statistics. 80% of ppl know that.
Wait, dude, why haven't you broken all this down yet? Wheres the math?!?
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Ekoado
01.19.2013 , 10:10 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Milly_ View Post
Unicorn also proceeds to ding 50 at the beginning of a lowbie match. Really not surprised at all. Such trash.
You can direct your hate mail towards troyy for that one, might take a while to get to him with all the volume though.
Tibblesworth - Commando Heals - ToFN
T'ibbs - Scoundrel Heals - ToFN
Zxil - Powertech Tank - Jedi Covenant
UNICORNS

Ravashakk
01.19.2013 , 11:09 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
Wait, dude, why haven't you broken all this down yet? Wheres the math?!?
Well in your posts, 60% of the time...you troll everytime.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

totherkins
01.19.2013 , 11:42 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Milly_ View Post
Lol, it is one match...then guess what they are in 50s.
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

Expostar
01.19.2013 , 11:49 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
Lol, it is one match...then guess what they are in 50s.
The only time this is any kind of advantage is if you have a bag full of WH gear.
Jinxaz Sniper Jinxstra Operative

Eraoc
01.19.2013 , 11:52 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
I know :/ its gonna be tough and I guess all I can say is hopefully in 2 weeks noone will be /saying stupid ****. I wish you guys luck to and hope to see you in ranked sometime.
I'd like to thank Totherkins for helping Dark Eclipse out in ranked warzones last night. He was kind enough to help us fill out our team and explain some basic strategies to us.

Eraoc / Monkfish

totherkins
01.19.2013 , 11:53 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Expostar View Post
The only time this is any kind of advantage is if you have a bag full of WH gear.
Tis the truth, but it also seems to bug the wz so if you have a 50 ding in the wz it brings another person in so its 9v8 which could be another advantage.
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878