Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 piece PvE set bonus in PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
2 piece PvE set bonus in PvP?

Biggilus
01.05.2013 , 07:31 AM | #1
Just wondering the best way to get this as I don't have access to DG pieces on tap. It's going to be a case of get the Campaign armourings and plug them into WH pieces, thus keeping the expertise from mod and enhancement but taking the hit of losing 100 expertise due to the armourings isn't it? As I understand it the WH armouring overwrites any PvE shell bonus as it's a higher rank.

Just wanting the 15% backstab bonus for my massively OP (lol) operative.

CaptainApop
01.05.2013 , 08:14 AM | #2
No real better way to do this since battlemaster vendor was removed I'm afraid. Unless you've got armorings from that set lying around your banks that's your only real option =[
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

prodigyqnz
01.05.2013 , 08:43 AM | #3
Put a War hero Offhand armoring in Tionese or Columni gear.. Simple..
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are.. a different game you should play... --Yoda
Prophecy | Pröphet | Profit | Professìonal etc... 20x55's and bored...
(used to be)The Fatman

Biggilus
01.05.2013 , 09:41 AM | #4
Perfect, dunno why I didn't think of that, thanks

Carter_Mathis
01.05.2013 , 09:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by prodigyqnz View Post
Put a War hero Offhand armoring in Tionese or Columni gear.. Simple..
That would be possible if Shotguns and Vibroknives used armorings rather than barrels. Either way, save comms and pull out a non-slotspecific from your EWH belt or bracers
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder