Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New to MMO's

Talon_Starfire
01.07.2013 , 12:22 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterFeign View Post
I've only tried deception when the game was quite new, I switched to darkness fairly early on. Deception has good bursty damage but not the best survivability.

Madness is great for stopping caps and has medium survivability. You just have to keep up on using the DoTs.

I'd still recommend Madness though, as it was fun on my sage (the mirror class), and I bet can be translated quite well as an assassin.
Thanks, Do you use Spike a lot?
Thanks again.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

MasterFeign
01.07.2013 , 04:43 PM | #22
In the darkness tree, I can use it out of stealth every 30 seconds (20 if you have 2 pieces of survivor gear), and it is useful. As for madness, it may use a bit of force (not so much in deception of you spec for the stealth force regen skill). But I think I'd use the instant whirlwind and mind trap combo to lock someone out while capping something.

Talon_Starfire
01.07.2013 , 04:46 PM | #23
In the darkness tree, I can use it out of stealth every 30 seconds (20 if you have 2 pieces of survivor gear), and it is useful. As for madness, it may use a bit of force (not so much in deception of you spec for the stealth force regen skill). But I think I'd use the instant whirlwind and mind trap combo to lock someone out while capping something.
What about a Darkness / Madness hybrid?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

MasterFeign
01.09.2013 , 05:32 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
What about a Darkness / Madness hybrid?
Thanks
That's what I'm running right now. As I see it you, with min maxed gear and whatnot, you get 85% of the damage, yet probably 300% of the survivability of the deception spec. I might be exaggerating a little, but it's a noticeable difference.

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 06:50 AM | #25
That's what I'm running right now. As I see it you, with min maxed gear and whatnot, you get 85% of the damage, yet probably 300% of the survivability of the deception spec. I might be exaggerating a little, but it's a noticeable difference.
This is what I have for Darkness / Madness.
Looking for Sith guild.

Talon_Starfire
01.11.2013 , 01:51 PM | #26
Hi,
With this build what stat should I be stacking?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

MasterFeign
01.11.2013 , 10:18 PM | #27
Looks good, I'd say.

I would stack willpower, then power. Crit will take care of itself and you just need a little surge.

Talon_Starfire
01.12.2013 , 07:17 PM | #28
I got a +51 Endurance Crystal from the Skip Tracer Pack is that high for a L10 character?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.

MasterFeign
01.12.2013 , 09:08 PM | #29
I think you can use those at that level. But yeah, that's really high (it's generally meant for level 50s).

You gain 410 hp when using it.

Talon_Starfire
01.13.2013 , 05:10 AM | #30
I think you can use those at that level. But yeah, that's really high (it's generally meant for level 50s).

You gain 410 hp when using it.
I have already used it I just wanted to know if it was high thanks.
Looking for Sith guild.