Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UPDATED Dueling Tournament

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
UPDATED Dueling Tournament

Henu
01.14.2013 , 11:10 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by MoshhsoM View Post
Better idea/suggestion/deal

2 million credits if you win the juggernaut AC tourney and can beat my guardian after winning. 0 credits to me if you lose and you can retain your position as the winner of the AC tourney.

Duel must take place if/after you win with crowd still in attendance.

You get to duel someone on 300ms for 2 million credits, nothing to lose right? your choice
If your going to start your comp then start your own thread.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

Timbohh
01.14.2013 , 11:18 PM | #42
Better idea/suggestion/deal

2 million credits if you win the juggernaut AC tourney and can beat my guardian after winning. 0 credits to me if you lose and you can retain your position as the winner of the AC tourney.

Duel must take place if/after you win with crowd still in attendance.

You get to duel someone on 300ms for 2 million credits, nothing to lose right? your choice
You and i clearly differ on the definition of the word "better". Thanks for the offer though, however i already have plenty of credits mate.

Also the reason i havent signed up as a competitor is i dont know if i can make the day/time. I'm on call 7 days a week.

Enjoy the tourney guys!
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

Mictian
01.14.2013 , 11:30 PM | #43
Now that you've mentioned it, what time of day will the tournaments on each respective Sunday take place? Assuming that there's a specific scheduled time of course. I'm sorry if I've missed the notice should it have been posted somewhere but I couldn't seem to find it on the first post and would very much appreciate knowing the timings as I usually have busy Sundays.

Also, would it be possible for competitiors to mail the registration fee prior to the competition date? And if so, to whom should it be sent? Thanks ^^
Notorious Synergy - Cathleen | Emeriene

azzhealy
01.14.2013 , 11:40 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Mictian View Post
Now that you've mentioned it, what time of day will the tournaments on each respective Sunday take place? Assuming that there's a specific scheduled time of course. I'm sorry if I've missed the notice should it have been posted somewhere but I couldn't seem to find it on the first post and would very much appreciate knowing the timings as I usually have busy Sundays.

Also, would it be possible for competitiors to mail the registration fee prior to the competition date? And if so, to whom should it be sent? Thanks ^^
4pm AEST every Sunday (which is not AEDT-Daylight saving time) For imperials send the 20k entrance fee to Saedus. For Republicans send it to Lhr. Please add in the in-game message what class Tournament you're entering.
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger

MoshhsoM
01.14.2013 , 11:47 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
If your going to start your comp then start your own thread.
No Sentinel/Rauder dumb enough to duel my sentinel for creds so, no point.

Henu
01.15.2013 , 12:00 AM | #46
No Sentinel/Rauder dumb enough to duel my sentinel for creds so, no point.
then no point posting in here i would think.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

MoshhsoM
01.15.2013 , 01:39 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
then no point posting in here i would think.
Clearly not anymore, since the rules are final.

XenoRevan
01.15.2013 , 09:20 AM | #48
Good luck guys Game on Mosh.

BattleGracefully
01.16.2013 , 04:33 AM | #49
glad he's on the sent list not the guardian as i dono if i can beat him but id damn come close to if not

guessing so far it's 3 jugs/guards ( andy, atro, and myself ) ? maybe zargor ?
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

Timbohh
01.16.2013 , 05:02 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleGracefully View Post
glad he's on the sent list not the guardian as i dono if i can beat him but id damn come close to if not

guessing so far it's 3 jugs/guards ( andy, atro, and myself ) ? maybe zargor ?
Might as well just quit now if zargor is entering
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"