Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Friends of SWTOR invites not being sent

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Friends of SWTOR invites not being sent

SemperDie
01.04.2013 , 03:29 PM | #1
I have recently referred two friends via the Friends of SWTOR invite system but neither have received any emails or invitations from Bioware/SWTOR. And of course I've had both friends check their spam boxes too.
Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but did not see it listed on here so I posted.

SemperDie
01.13.2013 , 02:04 PM | #2
Still nothing. Bumping.
I've seen at least one other post similar to this.
Bioware response, please?

Alaskangeek
01.24.2013 , 03:56 PM | #3
I just invited a friend yesterday, and they still haven't received their invite yet.

Opened a ticket.

Alaskangeek
01.24.2013 , 06:42 PM | #4
Wow, still no response....

Prowl_VF-IS
01.25.2013 , 10:11 AM | #5
Same thing happened here. It's been almost a week since I sent out my "Friends of SWTOR" invites and they still haven't recieved anything. I tried to write in to customer service and never heard back from them so then I tried calling customer service and it was one of the worst customer services experiences I have ever been through. Completely not helpful and the representative's broken english was near impossible to understand. Pretty much said to check spam or junk folders (wich he has already been doing) They said the invite went out but couldn't tell me when. They said he needs to log onto his Origin account, I checked with him and he doesn't even have one yet. When I asked if they could resend the invite I got a very confused response like they should be able to, but have no idea how.

Pytviper
01.25.2013 , 10:23 AM | #6
I did it last week and worked. Have you tried it again?
Nerf Rock said Scissors.
Nerf Scissors said Paper.
Nerf Paper said Rock
Listen to the community BW said Scissors, Paper and Rock.

Prowl_VF-IS
01.25.2013 , 06:00 PM | #7
It won't let us try again because once you have sent to one e-mail you can no longer send it to the same e-mail again. Only way to try it again is have our friends create a new e-mail address and try sending it to that one.

01.25.2013 , 06:17 PM | #8
Don't expect a response. I reported this months ago, along with many other people http://www.swtor.com/community/searc...archid=3423254

You can try and do a fix yourself by using a different browser, like switching to Internet Explorer is you used Firefox.. however you can't send anymore invites to addresses you have already used. So it's not an ideal fix until they finally start paying attention to this.