Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Rebel Dream Open World PVP


Leafy_Bug's Avatar


Leafy_Bug
01.04.2013 , 12:56 PM | #1
Some fun today at outlaw's den where the guys from Dulo's Bane called some of their imperial friends. Who said open world is dead? Rebel Dream will make this a habit from now on to knock on imp doors. Hope to see more of you next time.


http://twitch.tv/integrabyte/b/353964844

Mace-Windows's Avatar


Mace-Windows
01.04.2013 , 01:33 PM | #2
lol Jedis of Darkside begun all of this. We were just dueling there when some Dulo´s Bane and their imperials friends came to "join" our party. They thought ganking us could be funny, (7vs4) but we dissapointed them

Hope we can repeat that!

Leafy_Bug's Avatar


Leafy_Bug
01.04.2013 , 01:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mace-Windows View Post
lol Jedis of Darkside begun all of this. We were just dueling there when some Dulo´s Bane and their imperials friends came to "join" our party. They thought ganking us could be funny, (7vs4) but we dissapointed them

Hope we can repeat that!

Now we are talking . Moar WORLD PVP!!!

Lucky_Marty's Avatar


Lucky_Marty
01.04.2013 , 04:14 PM | #4
The colossal Karagga the Unyielding allowed us to travel to Tatooine and join the glorious Republic army against the sith filth.

So count us in!
Sponsored by Karagga
Mariie - Jedi sage
Kyliee - Jedi Guardian

Leafy_Bug's Avatar


Leafy_Bug
01.04.2013 , 08:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucky_Marty View Post
The colossal Karagga the Unyielding allowed us to travel to Tatooine and join the glorious Republic army against the sith filth.

So count us in!
I knock on your door next time we go ganking

Barabaszz's Avatar


Barabaszz
01.07.2013 , 12:10 PM | #6
It woul be great to resurect pvp world in Ilim , they need new pvp objectives in there I thnk becaue right now is dead
PowerTech lvl 41 - Zapalnik
curently on mysterius space ship in business and WZ
Bodyguard lvl 50 - Barabasz
curently on WZ

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.07.2013 , 01:23 PM | #7
Welp, I had some duels there with an assasin, and this Forsaken Gamers came and ruined even after asking nicely to let us finish

Hope to see the losers in warzones
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
01.07.2013 , 01:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Welp, I had some duels there with an assasin, and this Forsaken Gamers came and ruined even after asking nicely to let us finish

Hope to see the losers in warzones
Just change instances?
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.07.2013 , 01:57 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Just change instances?
Loading screen takes forever in Tattoine
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
01.07.2013 , 02:49 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Loading screen takes forever in Tattoine
Get an SSD already!
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server