Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Section X Leaders Standing

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkDoz
01.04.2013 , 12:30 PM | #1
Section X Leaders standing issue on Prophecy of the Five server.
I have sent in a bug reports with screenshots to support@swtor.com
I have put in game bug reports about this on going issue.

This issue has been going on for a long time. Many players can not complete the Section X weekly .
We have been cheated out of weekly Black Hole coms for Dec24th, Monday, Dec 25th, Tuesday and January 2nd Tuesday. 18 Black hole commendations

Need to reset all Server to let everyone get there Section X Weekly completed

DarkDoz
01.04.2013 , 01:17 PM | #2
Please note since the game server have not had any maintenance over the holidays.
Many players are seeing there SWTOR game crash to desktop, server lag and glitches.

Arlon_Nabarlly
01.04.2013 , 02:29 PM | #3
I second this. Pot5 has had the problem that slowly the leaders become bugged to the point that by the end of a week or shortly there after are 4 are bugged. They are bugged that they are not shackled and just stand there as non-intractable NPCs. To give an idea of how this went on 12/24 & 12/25 there was only a single NPC left not bugged, I got my weekly done on all 4 toons that week. By 12/26 all 4 were unclickable and if you didn't get that quest done by then you could not complete it. 1/1, start of another week, all 4 still bugged and are currently as far as I know.

Another piece of information that I heard in general chat in the section (not sure how this was determined or if it was accurate) is that what is bugging the NPCs is when they are are unshackled by a toon actively in stealth.

I hope that helps and I hope we see a fix for this in the next patch (or at least a reset of the NPCs on Tuesday)

Beesodd
01.04.2013 , 02:36 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the reports guys.

We are aware of this issue, but unfortunately I can't give an ETA for it.

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Arlon_Nabarlly
01.04.2013 , 02:49 PM | #5
Appreciate the quick response.

DarkDoz
01.04.2013 , 03:10 PM | #6
Thank you

Please asked the 18 Black Hole Commendation I and others were cheated out of , because of this issue.

DarkDoz
01.05.2013 , 07:19 PM | #7
Scheduled Maintenance: January 8th, 2013

Good because many are still crashing to desktop, dealing with lag and glitches.

Thylbanus
01.05.2013 , 07:39 PM | #8
FYI there is one that is not and can be freed. Be sure to group with others on the quest to maximize the amount of people who can complete the quest. Much like many announce finding HK parts. He is in the SW cage.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

PlanetLove
01.05.2013 , 09:14 PM | #9
This quest has been bugged several times already, why not simply change it to not require any leaders?

DarkDoz
01.06.2013 , 10:13 AM | #10
I love this game too.
They should change to 1 leader instead of 3. This way everyone can finish the weekly.