Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone up for world pvp this weekend?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Anyone up for world pvp this weekend?

Cilas
01.04.2013 , 12:18 PM | #1
So we've been having a lot of fun in section x the past couple weeks but looking to shake it up and do something more. There's a base on hoth that could make for a good battle but I'm up for other suggestions. Anyone in?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

amybelle
01.04.2013 , 01:04 PM | #2
Is this going to be another Tournament? I want to see Reghas win won. He has been so close the last few times

shednik
01.04.2013 , 01:26 PM | #3
Bring back ILUM!!

A guildie and I were there last week against a few pubs and it was a lot of fun. Brought back some nostalgia of the battles we had on anchorhead.
Joésta-Slinger | Joestà-Sent | Gîggles-Scoundrel | Pebblés-Sage | Jøesta-Shadow <Super Bads>
Snipeyinz-Sniper | Zabraa-Assassin | Joesta-Jugg
Prophecy of the Five

Cilas
01.04.2013 , 01:27 PM | #4
This'll be anything goes army vs army. I plan on hosting a tournament at some point with different brackets. Working out those details now
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

amnie
01.05.2013 , 04:00 AM | #5
last time we had quite some fun at that one 'two bridges' area on alderaan where you can push people off far enough for them to run back a long way but not actually killing them. hoth is too cold :P

NRN_Hawk
01.05.2013 , 05:42 PM | #6
No thanks, I've got beer, live DVD, an E-Guitar and an E-Bass.

If you start those World PVP "Events" between 3pm or 6pm EST tho I'd check some day maybe. With all the different times we're on you could make an Event last for 12 hrs or something. THAT'S an event. ^^
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com - HEL ~

Caeliux
01.05.2013 , 07:25 PM | #7
I applaud the community trying to bring some world pvp back to SWTOR, once my guild is at gear par we will be glad to come to these events.

Cilas
01.05.2013 , 11:16 PM | #8
so clearly need to get a little more info out there, so I'll prep something for next week.

I plan on it being a deathmatch.. but i'd like to include faction bases as well so there is a little more sense of achievement! I'll keep ya'll posted
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

cilyjr
01.07.2013 , 10:31 AM | #9
World pvp is always fun. May I suggest the area of ilum as kills will give people valor.

Cilas
01.07.2013 , 01:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by cilyjr View Post
World pvp is always fun. May I suggest the area of ilum as kills will give people valor.
Most people are turned off by ilum because the added mechanics of changing ownership of the points creates even more lag.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch