Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's gonna get UGLY

Z-ToXiN
01.04.2013 , 11:00 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Another PT... I know if it's not something that can perform at all levels I would get annoyed and not play it much. I really wanted another jug but man... not fun tuntil 26.
I was planning to roll on Pot5 this weekend or early next week, thats why I looked at this forum. Guess you beat me to it!

Id love to roll a PT too but Ive played that class so much Im not sure I would want to go through levelling one again. Almost feeling burned out on pyro hehehe. Probably the best class right from level 10 and being ungeared when you start in 50s.

Have fun with it, maybe ill see you on Pot5 sometime if I ever get around to it. We'll show them how we roll on The Bastion.
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

vimm
01.05.2013 , 03:06 AM | #22
Hello ^_^
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

UGLYMRJ
01.05.2013 , 10:13 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
I was planning to roll on Pot5 this weekend or early next week, thats why I looked at this forum. Guess you beat me to it!

Id love to roll a PT too but Ive played that class so much Im not sure I would want to go through levelling one again. Almost feeling burned out on pyro hehehe. Probably the best class right from level 10 and being ungeared when you start in 50s.

Have fun with it, maybe ill see you on Pot5 sometime if I ever get around to it. We'll show them how we roll on The Bastion.
That's why I went PT... I really wanted another jug but at least a PT is good all the way through. Jugs are so damn painful until 26.

Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
Hello ^_^
Well herro.

Monterone
01.05.2013 , 03:27 PM | #24
Yep, agreed, it's absolutely the most fun and the easiest class to level through pvp from level 10 up. I remember leveling my PT back after launch, when they were under the radar. The class made me look good.

Although, my sin in deception was a bit more fun overall to level, performance wise for pvp - the PT outclassed it.

So welcome all you server re-rolls. Should start an Official Forums Guild, I'd join ya. Or toss an M in there for O.M.F.G.
Sominette . Saminette
Pot5 > Harbinger

ForsakenKing
01.05.2013 , 05:20 PM | #25
yay for uglier

have a cookie; you can have more if you decide to stay.

NRN_Hawk
01.05.2013 , 05:40 PM | #26
Tank / Hybrid Tank Jugg 10 - 50 from PVE to EWH Gear mix is when you learn to play. \m/

Lowbie Vanguard is some fun tho. ^^
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com ~

UGLYMRJ
01.05.2013 , 09:17 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Monterone View Post
Yep, agreed, it's absolutely the most fun and the easiest class to level through pvp from level 10 up. I remember leveling my PT back after launch, when they were under the radar. The class made me look good.

Although, my sin in deception was a bit more fun overall to level, performance wise for pvp - the PT outclassed it.

So welcome all you server re-rolls. Should start an Official Forums Guild, I'd join ya. Or toss an M in there for O.M.F.G.
Yeah... I really wanted to level a sin but figured I'd stick with something I'm familiar with first. And everyone needs a PT. I actually got a guild waiting. Someone from forums who actually joined Nothing Personal on Bastion when they came from POT5.

Quote: Originally Posted by ForsakenKing View Post
yay for uglier

have a cookie; you can have more if you decide to stay.
Mmmmm.... cookieeeeees.

Quote: Originally Posted by NRN_Hawk View Post
Tank / Hybrid Tank Jugg 10 - 50 from PVE to EWH Gear mix is when you learn to play. \m/

Lowbie Vanguard is some fun tho. ^^
Dude... I love me some jug... leveling one now... but from 1-26 is painful. Many times I considered taking a nap in my garage with the car running. Most annoying leveling experience I've had so far.

I went PT cuz I KNOW it's gonna be good from 1-50... I know if I rolled a jug I wouldn't even come back to POT5.

Z-ToXiN
01.05.2013 , 10:54 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Yeah... I really wanted to level a sin but figured I'd stick with something I'm familiar with first. And everyone needs a PT.

Dude... I love me some jug... leveling one now... but from 1-26 is painful. Many times I considered taking a nap in my garage with the car running. Most annoying leveling experience I've had so far.

I went PT cuz I KNOW it's gonna be good from 1-50... I know if I rolled a jug I wouldn't even come back to POT5.
I know exactly what you mean. Up till late 20's jugg is awful. After that it gets better but it takes a while. PT is by far my favorite class but over the last few months Ive taken one to level 50 twice - dare I say it, would be too much of a good thing?. So I would probably do Jugg if I were to reroll. Its a class that can be good DPS and Tank and you can totally control the battlefield and carry if you are good.
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

NRN_Hawk
01.06.2013 , 05:08 AM | #29
Got a 50 Jugg and Guardian lol, but yeah it was painful sometimes in PVP, but I still love this class over all others, playing warriors in all rpgs tho lol, maybe that's why I don't mind. ^^
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com ~