Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pub or Imp?

valezlol
01.03.2013 , 02:57 PM | #1
Coming back to the game with a friend and wanted to know if Imp or Pub is the better way to go on this server.
Thanks.

BreakingNews
01.03.2013 , 03:11 PM | #2
Flip a coin
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress & Deposer of the Dread Masters FASCINATE "KEVIN" RAMEN

Darth_Dreselus
01.03.2013 , 03:19 PM | #3
^
This server is so big that it makes no difference, neither side is better. Yesterday I haven't lost a single Pub PvP match, today I have lost all of them. HM FP's usually go worse on Imp for me but that's just bad luck I have had terrible and awesome runs on both factions.

Decide what class you want to play and then ask yourself what animations you want to see
Rocks/Bubbles - Lightning
Electricity/Rounds - Flames/Rockets
Blue saber fx - Red saber fx
etc.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

criminalheretic
01.03.2013 , 05:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
^
This server is so big that it makes no difference, neither side is better. Yesterday I haven't lost a single Pub PvP match, today I have lost all of them. HM FP's usually go worse on Imp for me but that's just bad luck I have had terrible and awesome runs on both factions.

Decide what class you want to play and then ask yourself what animations you want to see
Rocks/Bubbles - Lightning
Electricity/Rounds - Flames/Rockets
Blue saber fx - Red saber fx
etc.
And ask yourself how you want your toon to look, and then buy that look from the cartel market no matter what faction/class you play.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger