Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I do not agree with the inclusion of SGRs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
I do not agree with the inclusion of SGRs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Anzel
01.23.2013 , 11:56 AM | #581
I also do not agree that this is being included. I also have no idea whatsoever why this thread was moved to the suggestion box. The OP is stating his/her opinion. He/She does not agree with something that's being forced into the game. How is this a suggestion? Why is this thread being buried?
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

TheBBP
01.23.2013 , 12:06 PM | #582
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
I also do not agree that this is being included. I also have no idea whatsoever why this thread was moved to the suggestion box. The OP is stating his/her opinion. He/She does not agree with something that's being forced into the game. How is this a suggestion? Why is this thread being buried?
This thread is a suggestion on what should have happened rather than SGRs right now.
REPUBLIC TROOPERS
Crosswire - Heavy GunnerElíta-one - Combat Medic
Canonball - Pointman

Ebon Hawk

Unusualsuspect
01.23.2013 , 02:55 PM | #583
How is the Implementation mechanics of future SGRA content related to Story and Lore? The forum mods are not really big on Visibility when it comes to placing SGR topics.

Anzel
01.23.2013 , 05:10 PM | #584
And I don't appreciate that everyone keeps referring to this "content" as "romance". It's not "romance". It's sex. Plain and simple.
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

Skodan
01.23.2013 , 05:18 PM | #585
This is what I don't get. People ask for more options in games, but if it is sometime they do not want or believe in then no one should have it.

It is a game and you are playing a specific character, not your life. Also, just because it is in game does not mean you need to participate in it.
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

utio
01.23.2013 , 05:23 PM | #586
And I don't appreciate that everyone keeps referring to this "content" as "romance". It's not "romance". It's sex. Plain and simple.
Point being?
PROPER SPACE COMBAT PLEASE

Altyrell
01.23.2013 , 06:02 PM | #587
How is it sex and not romance? Would you consider what we have now "romance" or "sex"?

Caelrie
01.23.2013 , 09:20 PM | #588
Flirting, dating, possible marriage... Looks like romance to me.

xorcist
01.24.2013 , 01:11 AM | #589
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
This thread is a suggestion on what should have happened rather than SGRs right now.
I also find that the ones calling the shots must be reminded of that. Many other more important features and functions far exceed than the need for SGR. Certainly not as much as Guild functions, or other stuff that everyone can participate in. It's simple logic. The extra resources should've went to more pressing matters.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

Krayven
01.24.2013 , 01:24 AM | #590
Personally I don't really care if SGR is in or not, but I do feel that there are a lot more pressing issues that need to be addressed as a priority. There are a multitude of bugs that have been in game since Beta that have never been fixed, and other "show stopping" bugs that have come along since, shouldn't these have precedence over content targeted to a minority audience?
"Available in your region, Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is not"
Felt a disturbance, Obi Wan has