Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how can u change servers

Owsley
02.17.2012 , 10:20 AM | #71
Transfers are coming with the Asia rollout. A lot of oceanic players are going to transfer from the west coast to the Aussie servers, so that is when it will be released.

valiorik
02.21.2012 , 10:30 AM | #72
I would love to see game allowing me to log in to any server I want at any time given.
Why not after all? That could be unique and cool feature of this game.

All the nonsense about mail and traiding we used to get from Blizzard is because of their turkish code style. Hope you are diferent :*

p.s.: Galatic Trade Center could be one for all the servers as well. At lease region. That would give it a second life. At the moment it dramaticaly suck. It's imposible to find something. Try to buy 18-22 lvl blaster and you will find void of them. Bio materials to power lvl proffesion? Sure, maybe you will be lucky to buy a dozen overpriced ones, but not enought to get you even 10 skill point.

gpassucc
03.11.2012 , 11:45 PM | #73
When I read posts like this I wonder if any of you have ever really worked with a computer before. I realize we are paying them good money for this but even writing a code for a simple program is an absolute *****. As far as being able to switch servers at will as one person suggested, it would be incredibly annoying to have to constantly change character names as well as the nightmare of logistics involved in such an endeavor. As much as users would like to think, this is a game that is created and maintained by flawed human beings on hardware with finite capabilities. The audacity that no personal accountability should exist simply due to paying a subscription is frankly sickening. I started a character on one server. I found out my brother is on another. I'm just making a new character. Guess what, if there are long load times I have another server to go to. Coming from someone who is coming over from Rift and EQ2, two games plagued by low server populations and constant server mergers you have no idea what a blessing a server queue is. Appreciate what you have and complain less about what you don't. You will probably be a lot more satisfied.

dirtykowala
04.01.2012 , 07:30 AM | #74
lol i made the same exact mistake guys. i accidently joined a german server and well... i dont speak german. but i did hear something about server to server character switching in update 1.2. lets pray for that to come soon!

IT'S A TRAP

wadetho
04.01.2012 , 07:56 AM | #75
why bring up these old posts..

im reading it going.. ***... people complaining about queues.. like its launch day.. then realize the thread is from freaking december/january...

KalasVen
04.02.2012 , 02:29 PM | #76
To be fair I would say that the reason I would change servers is that there seems to be very few on the one on am on, with so few people on at any one time it can be quite difficult to find groups etc. Not that I want to be on a super heavy server since that could be even worse depending on the people there, but a slightly more populous server would make finding groups easier for one thing or another.

drackuul
04.18.2012 , 03:19 PM | #77
i NEEED to change servers, i didnt spend all this time to be on an englidh server were everybodys speaing russian, and i dont wanna lvl up my high lvls again pls fix this. get us free transfer or atleast the option to transfer

WrathOfStendarr
04.19.2012 , 12:44 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by KalasVen View Post
To be fair I would say that the reason I would change servers is that there seems to be very few on the one on am on, with so few people on at any one time it can be quite difficult to find groups etc. Not that I want to be on a super heavy server since that could be even worse depending on the people there, but a slightly more populous server would make finding groups easier for one thing or another.
Exactly. I've found that I can't get a group together to save my life. Either character transfers should be set up or a possible WoW-esque "dungeon" finder rather than the LFG, wait all day, MAYBE inv, meet up, hopefully the people you found aren't terrible.

XDisk
04.26.2012 , 01:10 PM | #79
My problem as well. Whatever planet I'm on, I'm lucky to see 4-5 people on it.

As far as getting a group together, forget it!

saelym
12.30.2012 , 04:37 PM | #80
Glad they