Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feature I really want. What feature do you guys want?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Feature I really want. What feature do you guys want?

BmcXBlacklabel
01.03.2013 , 03:32 AM | #1
When I was watching YouTube videos on the sith inquisitor story I witnessed a scene of the character standing at the helm of a very large, what I guess would be a battle cruiser so when I heard you could have your own ship, I got really excited that that might be a feature where you could have your own large battle cruiser, but was disappointed to find out it is not in the game. Does anyone know if they are planing on adding that feature of having your own large battle cruiser? And what other features would you guys like to see added to the game?

Shipwright
01.03.2013 , 03:50 AM | #2
Closest thing I heard of is the possibility of large Guild ships. :/

Ravnik
01.03.2013 , 04:46 AM | #3
I would love to see free flight in space.
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly..........

AlexDougherty
01.03.2013 , 05:55 AM | #4
there are several flashpoints that involve the bridge of a battleship/cruiser, but you don't really have any control, just do the flashpoint or not.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Count_Midnite
01.03.2013 , 06:08 AM | #5
Arena Battles: If people have played KoTOR I, Taris was really fun to have the arena to fight competitors in. Go inside of the cantina, and fight your opponent, 1 on 1. It would be even more nice if we had a ranking system that tracks people's wins and losses. Just a thought.

Akiviri
01.03.2013 , 08:06 AM | #6
Free-Flight in space.

Not having to land/relaunch every time you go in your ship, exit to check mail/GTN or whatever. Launching should be a choice not automatic. All they'd need to do is put the same options when you click the doors, as you get when clicking shuttle - Fleet/ship/current planet/exit = Ship allows you inside and launches - allowing you to pick your destination, planet allows you inside without launching, fleet takes you to fleet (optional), exit = do nothing I changed my mind.

Starred critters/npc's always give at least green items. Hate killing one and only getting credits. Esp if it was a hard fight. That reminds me - when given the option for a case, or receive a case/box/etc as loot - itemize the lists so that you get something you or your companion can actually use....

DoctorJest
01.03.2013 , 09:44 AM | #7
Real space battles/dogfights would be nice instead of a FireFox Simulator. As it stands, Space Combat is a joke.

DoctorJest
01.03.2013 , 09:44 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Akiviri View Post
Free-Flight in space.

Not having to land/relaunch every time you go in your ship, exit to check mail/GTN or whatever. Launching should be a choice not automatic.
If you press the space bar, you can skip the land/launch sequence.

Tromador
01.03.2013 , 12:02 PM | #9
I quite like the idea of having capital ships as guild halls, but I'm not keen otherwise.

Free space flight would also be nice, but really I think the time is better spent on making a good MMO, than trying to recreate X-Wing vs Tie Fighter inside SWTOR. (Recreating XvT as a separate project is an excellent idea).

BmcXBlacklabel
01.03.2013 , 02:18 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_Midnite View Post
Arena Battles: If people have played KoTOR I, Taris was really fun to have the arena to fight competitors in. Go inside of the cantina, and fight your opponent, 1 on 1. It would be even more nice if we had a ranking system that tracks people's wins and losses. Just a thought.
I would love to see that as well I loved KOTOR 1, possibly one of my favorite games.