Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cargo Bay Request

NightHawke
12.20.2011 , 09:04 AM | #1
I would use the search function, but as it turns out I cannot get it to work anymore, let alone search what posts I made.

Please allow for autostacking when moving crafting material/stims from your inventory to the cargo bay and vice versa. Having well over 2,000 items and 30 different items just from crafting materials makes it difficult to conserve space in the cargo bay.

Thank you.
Dark Legion's Empire Jung Ma Server

Live by the Sword,
Die from Bravado.

Protips
12.20.2011 , 09:16 AM | #2
I can't agree more.

Heden
12.20.2011 , 09:23 AM | #3
+10000
Helenson
Republic Chapter of Aureus Knights

NightHawke
12.20.2011 , 09:39 AM | #4
I mean, I know there are a lot of other stuff needed... but this is something that comes standard with MMOs. I hope this can be put on the list of things to do.

Live by the Sword,
Die from Bravado.

NightHawke
12.20.2011 , 02:35 PM | #5
Something else that I would like to see down the line are bags that hold components. This way I can separate tier 1 from tier 2, etc.

Live by the Sword,
Die from Bravado.

MarkDB
12.20.2011 , 07:10 PM | #6
On the subject of cargo bays, I'd love to be able to send a companion on a 1-minute "cargo run" similar to the existing "trash run", either automatically transferring all crafting materials to the cargo bay, or letting me highlight the items for transfer in my inventory.
I used to be a black bisector like you, but then an arrow yellow-shifted my knee.

Aardevark
12.20.2011 , 08:09 PM | #7
And somewhere down the line add a mailbox to your ship.

And +10 to OP
"In order to learn the most important lessons of life, one must each day surmount a fear."

Lucidsoul
12.20.2011 , 09:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkDB View Post
On the subject of cargo bays, I'd love to be able to send a companion on a 1-minute "cargo run" similar to the existing "trash run", either automatically transferring all crafting materials to the cargo bay, or letting me highlight the items for transfer in my inventory.
Would love this like crazy, waste a lot of time just running back, unload and right back +++++

TheDarthHalo
12.23.2011 , 04:50 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aardevark View Post
And somewhere down the line add a mailbox to your ship.

And +10 to OP
+10 more