Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pinky & The Brain PVP on TOFN

Markisha
01.17.2013 , 06:09 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
/who ????
I wasn't online, coming
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Leafy_Bug
01.19.2013 , 04:31 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
I wasn't online, coming

You have tried a few times to get my attention and I must admit you have me at a disadvantage. While you seem to be a high promoter of the hamster on coffee style, it still remains a mystery to me who you are. I don't really care to be honest but If I offended you, we all have our bad days, I am sorry. Looking at your signature, you are part of Impulse an excellent PVP guild. Yapping on forums like someone who has mad cow disease does not do that guild justice. I will wrap up my reply to you in the customary SWTOR teminology : 'less qq and more pew pew'.

Markisha
01.19.2013 , 05:54 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
You have tried a few times to get my attention and I must admit you have me at a disadvantage. While you seem to be a high promoter of the hamster on coffee style, it still remains a mystery to me who you are. I don't really care to be honest but If I offended you, we all have our bad days, I am sorry. Looking at your signature, you are part of Impulse an excellent PVP guild. Yapping on forums like someone who has mad cow disease does not do that guild justice. I will wrap up my reply to you in the customary SWTOR teminology : 'less qq and more pew pew'.
I have to find a way to have some fun with this game. And this is how I do it cause normal warzones ain't fun after you've done 10k of them.
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica