Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hm esseles broke/bugged

Lord_Zapakna
01.02.2013 , 04:32 PM | #1
I have tried to do HM Esseles 4x now, and we can't get past IronFist. we were all HEAVILY AND WELL geared and still got our heads handed to us. Iron Fist is hitting for about 75% of EVERYONE'S health. Please advise/fix.

VorKoom
01.02.2013 , 04:36 PM | #2
Are you interrupting 'Headshot'? If not you need to as he will hand your backside to you if you don't interrupt it.

Lord_Zapakna
01.02.2013 , 06:16 PM | #3
yeah, all of us tried to interrupt it..but it either doesn't work, or has no effect.

ladwar
01.03.2013 , 01:02 AM | #4
i wonder whats over geared for this in your thoughts, i did this yesterday with no trouble at all.

ArkonCh
01.03.2013 , 01:50 AM | #5
I did this earlier in recruit gear with people in mostly tionese...
No problems detected...
Dps is science, tanking is strategy, healing is art.

magi_melcior
01.03.2013 , 07:25 AM | #6
Don't fight him where he's standing, get the Tank to pull him up to the front of the bridge, right under the big view screen. This way when the adds spawn you DON'T have to fight them. The adds have a tendancy to swarm the healer or interfear with the DPS making it much harder to deal with Ironfist. Other than that (as others have said) just interupt Headshot. Eassels HM took a major NERF in one of the earlier patches (1.2 or 1.3 I think) before that Headshot was a 1 shot deal (even for the Tanks) mand it could hit 2 players at the same time.
ASHES OF THE ORDER THE SITH DIS-ORDER
THE RED ECLIPSE
Visit our website

Lord_Zapakna
01.03.2013 , 11:22 AM | #7
I had Tionese 2 had battlemaster gear, and i don't know what the other had..maybe the tank was squishy...idk.

Lord_Zapakna
01.03.2013 , 11:31 AM | #8
If anybody wants to run HM Esseles with me, plz respond to this, or PM me IW. Toon name Zapakna on Harbringer.
I came, I saw, I bashed the hell out of it.

toyfanatic
01.03.2013 , 05:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Zapakna View Post
I had Tionese 2 had battlemaster gear, and i don't know what the other had..maybe the tank was squishy...idk.
Sir, your first post was that you were well geared......I hate to break it to you, but your not. If you were in Hazmaat and Dreadguard , then that is well geared.
The fight difficulty is set for columi/ tionese, and your party was wearing the equivilant of that gear. I know battlemaster is set at 140 raiting and columi is set at 136, but unless the party min/maxed and augmented it-battle master is worse then columi in pve. Stock columi gear has more endurance and main stat than stock battlemaster.
The Esselles changes roles on difficulty, in story mode it is the easiest flashpoint. In hard mode esselles is one of the harder flashpoints. The strategy of having the tank bring Ironfist t the bridge is a good one, it makes the adds not spawn and its much easier for the healer. Good luck on yor next run.