Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disappointed by the Powertech

Thoery
12.20.2011 , 10:19 AM | #11
The only thing I would be interested to see is being able to contract out a bounty hunter for a bounty on real players.
Yes i know my name is spelled wrong. It was a mistype.
Click here to check out The Inquisitor EVERY TUESDAY!

PastyTheWhite
12.20.2011 , 10:23 AM | #12
HAHAHAHAH ..... brilliant!

Phaedrynn
12.20.2011 , 10:25 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by apewty View Post
The bounty hunter should have a shark companion that has laser beam in it's head.

It's a shame there has to be game balance and design decisions.
You, sir, just became my forums signature!
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerion View Post
Well look at the bright side...if you quit SWTOR, you can spend time brushing up on spelling and punctuation.

Kerbowa
12.20.2011 , 10:37 AM | #14
^ lol
"Oh I'll take your bribe...if you pay me first" -anonymous Bounty Hunter

mrmojoz
12.20.2011 , 11:20 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Grevinator View Post
At some point in game I hope they add abilities for force jumps and rocket jumps so that we can really feel like Jedi/BH's, but I doubt it would be flying.
Considering those are already in the game, what?

Soljin
12.20.2011 , 11:24 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by apewty View Post
The bounty hunter should have a shark companion that has laser beam in it's head.

It's a shame there has to be game balance and design decisions.
Lol! This!
Born on Bria.
Clone Zerging Since 2003!

DarrkLore
12.23.2011 , 09:45 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ArzhAngel View Post
I am still disappointed by the PT, they are to have the coolest stuf the univers can offer, then why can they heal them self ? Whey cant the go into stealth ? And why do they have a pistol not a assault rifle now the are mid range damge / and close damge dealer ?
Last but not less, why dont there JetPack work for personal flight, and how there even be a a bounty hunter in a sw - world and NO bounties on players ?
Because then they'd be way OP? Why have multiple classes when you have one that can do it all??? MMOs are designed to give different unique uses to each of the classes while trying to keep them balanced. If you gave all of those things to the Powertech then there'd be no reason to play any other class. If you want a rifle, play as an Agent. Healing? Play a Sorcerer or even a Mercenary. But don't come on the Powertech forums whining that they can't do what's not their job.
ε╬╣!!!!╠▀▀{}▀(████████████████████████████████████████)

Torothin
12.23.2011 , 09:46 AM | #18
I'm 28 and my PT is everything I hoped it to be and then some!

Eridanus
12.23.2011 , 10:08 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DarrkLore View Post
Because then they'd be way OP? Why have multiple classes when you have one that can do it all??? MMOs are designed to give different unique uses to each of the classes while trying to keep them balanced. If you gave all of those things to the Powertech then there'd be no reason to play any other class. If you want a rifle, play as an Agent. Healing? Play a Sorcerer or even a Mercenary. But don't come on the Powertech forums whining that they can't do what's not their job.
Please don't feed the trolls. =)

EzFlyer
12.23.2011 , 10:12 AM | #20
i'm 29, full shieldtech. i couldn't be happier. we shouldn't get heals. that's other people's job. if you're in a group, make sure one's a healer. if you're not, just bring mako or something.

i could not be happier. my powertech tank is a dream come true.