Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic – State of the Game #2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic – State of the Game #2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jacen_Starsolo
01.10.2013 , 03:54 PM | #501
Bioware unstickied the thread hoping it would vanish into the abyss. People keep bumping it.

TUXs
01.10.2013 , 03:56 PM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
Bioware unstickied the thread hoping it would vanish into the abyss. People keep bumping it.
I know right?! It's only 8 days old...they've left things up there for MONTHS before...why this sudden change???
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Kakashioftheye
01.10.2013 , 04:25 PM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by Wrthlessnoob View Post
Oh boo hoo..So many of us have an opinion you don't like so you tell us to grow up? I believe SGR has been pushed by a very vocal [U]minority[/U], not the majority of players. Now am I going to quit the game over it? Of course not but I have a right to voice my dissatisfaction with it. I don't mind some minor dialogue options being added, but it really should not go any farther than that imo. Why do people even want such a controversial subject put in this game? Single Player Rpg? FIne. But in a mmo setting this can just lead to more hate.
Yea, you have access to the internet. That in and of itself constitutes a license to *****. Whine away good sir!

Pvtcarnage
01.10.2013 , 05:19 PM | #504
Quote: Originally Posted by DerTaran View Post
Glee?
You said it not me, they delete my posts when I do........
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

Stryklone
01.10.2013 , 05:35 PM | #505
Okay, so the head honcho says the CM is a success.

Does that mean some devs can now be moved back to working on the game instead of the financial model?
CzErkA Corporation

Coincidence?

Wudlees
01.10.2013 , 05:48 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Glorthox View Post
I want to see lightsabers be lightsabers. So tired of the lame glowing beat sticks. Lightsabers should be slicing off limbs and such and they aren't. You see slash marks and the occasional hole, but it fades and you knock them to the ground. ???? Thought this was star wars and not futurama? It's amazing that its the minor things getting looked past instead of being addressed.
Agreed. Lightsabers can cut through durasteel, I think they can chop up some tusken raider with a swipe or two. And I get the feeling BW is just being lazy about adding stuff like Chapter 4 and Companions and is disguising that by hiding behind the Cartel Market and the Makeb dlc.

revansowns
01.10.2013 , 06:32 PM | #507
Please update us on if there will be more INDIVIDUAL class story Bioware!

(PS: I am going to keep bumping this thread with this post until I get an answer)
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 50 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 50 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 50 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 29 Jedi Shadow Devasion - Level 25 Sith Marauder Jizzar - Level 19 Powertech Tegldef -Level 18 Scoundrel

Tentou
01.10.2013 , 07:19 PM | #508
Good read, stick to that and this game might just do all right.

Distracted
01.11.2013 , 01:07 AM | #509
"We're very supportive of SGR"

No, it's becoming pretty clear that you're not.
Quote: Originally Posted by Notannos
Greetings Everyone,

We understand that players are currently pleasing dissatisfaction with the reward program for Game Update 1.2.

BlueIndigo
01.12.2013 , 08:06 AM | #510
I love that you're finally holding to your original Same Gender Romance promise, but still no CHARACTER TRANSFERS? Wow, what gives with the absence in SWTOR of this very common service? Like many others, I've been asking since the forced server mergers with no luck. Please address this issue. You could make a lot of MONEY by implementing it, by the way....

Arete Furioso, Jedi Covenant (my preferred server)

Arete Medici, Ebonhawk (the server I would like to leave with my original main, which I abandoned because her original server was deserted)