Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic State of the Game #2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic State of the Game #2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

doumalos
01.02.2013 , 07:16 PM | #211
Nothing about Bug Fix,would be nice to state something about that and work on them a little

Every patch since launch you fixed some but added way more than you fixed.

Some of them are there since Beta,you said you were actively working on them and yet 1year after nothing is fixed and you don't talk about them anymore.

Always love to point out bugs and being responded *please submit a bug report* when these have been know by you for more than a year ....... did you put our bug report from beta-launch in the recycle bin by accident or what .....

Apache
01.02.2013 , 07:16 PM | #212
Im no Hater, but I didnt see anything informative in that article.

All I seen was that SGRs were going to be in Makeb. Thats it.

Everything else was vague information about stuff that they already gave us vague information about before.

HotStuff_SW
01.02.2013 , 07:16 PM | #213
Thank you for the update.

When will we be able to play as Cathar, and how much will it cost?

When will we get more class specific story chapters?

Thanks!

Keiori
01.02.2013 , 07:18 PM | #214
Three words:
Paid character transfer?

La_Trix
01.02.2013 , 07:19 PM | #215
Quote: Originally Posted by Aydrian_of_Shien View Post
And how about making cartel market credits cheaper!! I've already bought the most expensive one three times and have spent nearly all of it already.
How about making them buyable? A lot of people out there haven't been able to make a single purchase in over a month, and they don't even seem to acknowledge the problem!
Beer and Pie since 2003.

ExcaliburKnight
01.02.2013 , 07:22 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Read SWTOR Executive Producer Jeff Hickman's latest State of the Game update here:

READ MORE
Being one of many loyal fan's of all your games I only have a couple of issues and this is coming from some one who spends a lot of Real life money in your games. being a double C.E account holder 128.00 x2 plus recurent 6mnth subs and over 300 on cartel packs + expansion My issue with the state of game is the known bugs that cause Crash to desktop when doing Hard mode FP and Server lag sort this out and your still have a loyal fan base.

Leave it to the state the game is in at the moment and your loss Us. Pre patch 1.4 my game never had any issues since 1.4 the game have on every update become worse to play. due to More and More Bugs.

To the point were at the moment the game is becoming unplayable and not enjoyable. the amount of black hole com's i have lost out on due to CTD makes me miss out the known Flashpoints as groups will disband due to them.

If these bugs don't get sorted then ill finally walk with my feet check my account see what i have paid you then decide if you wish to lose a valued CUSTOMER.
LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS

jorill
01.02.2013 , 07:23 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerrabus View Post
No space update, No guild improvements, No new class content, No chat bubbles, No QoL improvements for RP'ers.

But hey, SGR is a big priority! yayyyy!

Not a single care was given.
You probably arent going to get any space update for at least 6 months. I mean they might not address any of these issues but it could be they just werent brought up in the post. This is almost so vague that they shouldnt be bothered to write it. One thing did catch my eye and that we will be able to do more with companions

Deathen_Shada
01.02.2013 , 07:31 PM | #218
Hickman..... DUEL TALENTS.... NAO! If you get the team together you can get it done in less then a hour. For the love of just get it done.

AntarNyaus
01.02.2013 , 07:39 PM | #219
So 1.6, the last update of 2012, went live on 11 December. Giving us all now just over three weeks to play our new Cathar characters. How is everyone liking them?

Wait, that's right, not only are they not live yet, the Devs won't even give us an update on when they will be live. I'm getting bored with my current characters and bored with all of the currently available races. I am looking forward to playing through a new race... whenever that is.
Antar "Tonar" Nyaus, Gunslinger, The Ebon Hawk Nyaus Legacy
Republic: Antaakot, Sage; Antaaro, Guard; Antaade, Troop; Antrajhin, Scoundrel
Empire: Arnot, Mara; Antaanih, Sorc; Antaail, Snipe; Antaahin, Merc; Antvalt, Jugg
░▒ The Army of Light (R) ░▒ Unhinged (I) ▒░

Mowermanx
01.02.2013 , 08:03 PM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
Pretty sure every member of the APAC community will read this in disgust. All free to play did was have more people on Tython then our fleet. Peak time on Master Dar'Nala the population is lower then The Bastion at off peak time. We have multiple threads and posts about our pop for months now and NO ONE FROM BIOWARE SEEMS TO CARE

Yeah the other servers are rocking not the APAC ones i dare any bioware dev to log on Master Dar'Nala and come back and say oh this sever is "rocking".

///EDIT
ALSO WE DON'T WANT TRANSFERS WE WANT A MERGE I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE THAT WOULD LEAVE IF WE HAD TO PLAY ON THE AMERICAN SERVERS. BIOWARE JUST GET BACK TO US WE ARE GETTING FED UP WITH NO COMMUNICATION
Get off your high horse speaking for others, there are people that want transfers.