Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic – State of the Game #2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic – State of the Game #2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Missandei
01.02.2013 , 06:32 PM | #201
Thank you mr Hickman.
You have encouraged me to stop paying the subscription for your wonderfull game.
I hope you will keep excitedly enjoying your work without my money.
Thank you.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Artanisia
01.02.2013 , 06:34 PM | #202
Hey, thanks for taking the first step towards implementing SGRs with Makeb. I realise that writing fully fleshed out companion romances takes time, so I try to be patient here, and hope I don't have to wait another year for "more details to come."

Oh, and have a Happy New Year!

sithvorn
01.02.2013 , 06:43 PM | #203
Please add some companion quests for Elder game content. After reading the State of the Game, I noticed that you plan to add reasons to go to existing planets or re-explore content. Tying in our companions to this concept would be excellent. It was really disappointing when after leveling my first toon (an Imperial Agent), romancing Ensign Temple, and getting the first letters from her about our future together that we never had another conversation again.

The ship droid talks to me more than my own wife!

Please fix this. I think alot of us have built strong attachments to our companion characters and would love to see more development in those areas.

Thanks!
The Shadowlands

Grondar
01.02.2013 , 06:57 PM | #204
Quote:
I read this thread and can only think that Bioware is actively and willingly working to address player concerns.
I don't understand how people get so easily fooled time and again. This is from the same guy who in his last state of the game stated that BW employs hundreds of QA professionals for this game.., which means you have to take everything he says with a grain, nay a freightload full, of salt. This person is a salesman spinning you a tale. Absolutely nothing that he said now is remotely concrete: we have a plan to do this, we aim to do that, we are currently testing...

If I read between the lines I see: EA crippled our budget, we are not allowed to employ a decent amount of customer service agents, we have one guy in a broom closet pretending he's testing patches, I'm keeping you guys on the hook by talking about stuff we plan to implement one day, but really all the home office wants us to do is sell more Cartel Market stuff and sell you an expansion that's not an expansion, but we call it that because then we can charge you for it. Ooohhh, SGR (which I couldn't care less about) with npc's: read you finish a quest, get cuddly with the quest giver, go into a backroom together, screen fades to black, two seconds later it's over.

I'm not a cynical person, but these people make me. Which is why I just unsubbed, 6 days left to go and I'm gone. And I was enjoying this game, but this just drove it home that nothing will get fixed and I do not want to crash to desktop anymore every two hours. Good luck everyone and enjoy your game.

La_Trix
01.02.2013 , 07:09 PM | #205
Hey! Nothing about the billing issues! They still can't even acknowledge this stuff!

The thread on the CS forums is now over 180 pages long, and no response from anyone that there's a problem in over a month.

This is absurd!

I'm a massive supporter of this game, but I'm seriously begining to loose faith.

Chat bubbles and chairs you can sit in have been in demand sense launch, but more important than that, is the thousands of players who CAN NOT GIVE BIOWARE THEIR MONEY!

And not a word was spoken.

Shameful BioWare, just shameful.
Beer and Pie since 2003.

Cerrabus
01.02.2013 , 07:12 PM | #206
No space update, No guild improvements, No new class content, No chat bubbles, No QoL improvements for RP'ers.

But hey, SGR is a big priority! yayyyy!

Not a single care was given.

Aydrian_of_Shien
01.02.2013 , 07:13 PM | #207
Nothing in his state of the game matters to me. I don't care about world pvp or sgr. I want to know when I'll be able to move my characters from other servers to the server I play on!!!!!!

IBioMECHI
01.02.2013 , 07:14 PM | #208
I would also like to see some word about fixing the current bugs in-game. In fact, given the amount of bugs in the game, I would be completely fine with one entire patch dedicated solely to fixing bugs.

Aydrian_of_Shien
01.02.2013 , 07:14 PM | #209
And how about making cartel market credits cheaper!! I've already bought the most expensive one three times and have spent nearly all of it already.

Groncho
01.02.2013 , 07:15 PM | #210
sgr>pvp

lol?
Chλ
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=