Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic State of the Game #2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic State of the Game #2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZIMMOZMAN
01.02.2013 , 05:55 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by EsKymaen View Post
I can confirm for Bioware that the APAC servers DO EXIST.
Just felt the urge to remind them of that since they apparently aren't aware of this fact.
yeah didnt you read lol the servers are ROCKING! mmmm i wonder if i zoom in my browser far enough there would be small writing next to that comment besides the APAC ones
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

SithInitiate
01.02.2013 , 05:59 PM | #192
seriously.. SGRs are a higher priority over Chapter 4 and open world PVP (not Illum.. OPEN WORLD PvP.. you know like on all planets beyond level 20)??!

sums up TOR in a nutshell.

i realize this is a bioware game.. so i actually dont have a problem with SGRs being a part of the game or the "expansion". what i DO have a problem with is SGRs taking presedence over Chapter 4. you know, their best content.

also, gotta love the usual "coming soon!" and "much more" marketing spin
McSidious: Gotta go with uno pistola for myself. Remember that Han Solo saved Lando, killed Boba Fett and escaped the sarlaac with only one pistol... and he was BLIND. Give a smuggler two pistols and eyesight and I'm fairly certain they would solo the Death Star while hitting on your sister and balancing the federal budget.. CE VIP

Machine-Elf
01.02.2013 , 06:01 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
No. You do things together, adventures, romance, house, etc. In the game after your 50.....ZERO!! Utterly pointless to even have it in the game as far as I am concerned.
The answer to this is daily romantic side-quests. It's addressed in the post linked in my signature.

ArrA
01.02.2013 , 06:02 PM | #194
And still no word on transfers from the barren PACIFIC SERVERS.
You are dead to us now bioware, dead as your servers you left us to rot on......

Joshuau
01.02.2013 , 06:06 PM | #195
What account and character moves, when is this going to be implemented again? I want to get off the server I'm on now.

Machine-Elf
01.02.2013 , 06:07 PM | #196
I hope when they introduce SGRs that they're careful enough to implement them in such a way that they don't just pop up as an option that's restricted to post level 50 players only. That would just be jarring from a narrative standpoint, and not very intelligent game design.

Ailie
01.02.2013 , 06:12 PM | #197
All I wanted to see was that Sent/Maras are going to get pummelled with the nerf-bat
Meh...

tzagheru
01.02.2013 , 06:18 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by Chewbacta View Post
Thank you for the State of the Game update, Mr. Hickman. You have reaffirmed my decision to cancel my sub. I wish no ill-will on SWTOR and hope that you continue to make your remaining fans happy for years to come. So long and thanks for all the fish.
I dont think theres any subscriber with bad intentions regarding SWTOR. Like someone else mentioned few pages back, I am sick as well of hearing from EAware "we plan to, stay tuned, keep an eye out, look forward" always same bs and 0 concrete facts, while the frustration keeps rising seeing same obvious bugs ignored for weeks and months.
And the result is more garbage in Cartel Shop and poor real content for subscribers, the ppl who pay for swtor's future since 2011.

Got 5 days left on this sub, the account is canceled since they announced this 10$ DLC for summer.
GW2 and TES awaits me.

Machine-Elf
01.02.2013 , 06:23 PM | #199
Truth be told, I would have rather heard:

- Fixed floating corpses
- Fixed companions stabbing themselves with their own lightsaber
- Fixed floating Lightsabers
- Fixed glowing holoterminal in players' ships
- Added mood emotes during cutscenes

audona
01.02.2013 , 06:26 PM | #200
I am a returned player that left shortly before my original subscription expired. (I am a Founder). To see the changes from when I left to now was enough for me to resubscribe. I read this thread and can only think that Bioware is actively and willingly working to address player concerns. But, not at the pace that some players want.

I hope players can try for more patience. This is a great game. These are great developers.

Maybe take a break like I did to appreciate TOR for the gem it is.
The Alenko Legacy