Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic State of the Game #2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic State of the Game #2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ansalem
01.02.2013 , 02:56 PM | #121
Where is my option to cancel my pre order of the expac? Hickman has convinced me of biowares failure to communicate and understand their playerbase effectively. He has convinced me it is time to cancel sub and get off this sinking ship.

xShingo
01.02.2013 , 02:57 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Korusus View Post
Once again Hickman ignores the question of future class story content.

"I realize that we promised SGR to you guys and that many of you believed that this would be with a companion character."

That sentence makes no sense and can only be logically interpreted in one way -- no SGR companion romances. Which makes sense, because that would involve investing in voice actor talent and producing future class story content and we all kind of get that that won't be happening.

(Fine for me, my sub is already lapsed anyway... no class/companion story = no sub)
It means same gender romances, NOT WITH YOUR COMPANIONS..
it was pretty clear.
Romances are NOT limited to your companions.
Quote: Originally Posted by JabbasHat View Post
Uh...I would like some gear for playing with myself...please?!

WeadonismyMaster
01.02.2013 , 03:03 PM | #123
While I am not saying no to some sith girl on girl.... I know, I know, I'm a pig (either objectifying or oppressing it seems I cant win) but I do want to point out that players, in a mmoRPG, have long had this going on.

Chat bubbles, would just make it easier, but any night at the Slippery Slope on Nar Shaddaa and this SGR is so solved.

Don't get all Jedi McJudgey pants either. It happens.....People have hooked up a few generations. Nar Shaddaa is space Vegas after all, and people do hook up in Vegas. ( I hear that at-least)

Just saying....CHAT BUBBLES!!! Make getting your space groove on easier.

TheDeadEye
01.02.2013 , 03:04 PM | #124
Yeah, yeah. yeah... But when are we gonna be able to buy/unlock the Cathar race? Been waiting for, like, *ever*!

Seriously, it's been a long time. I've been saving IA just for my kitty.

Darka
01.02.2013 , 03:07 PM | #125
2013 is going to be a tough year for them
While they wont be able to do everything, being more pro active in their talking will help
They need to start winning their fans back
THE DEFENDER PROGRAM - Gaming Community Est 2006
Information
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

fakeghostpigeon
01.02.2013 , 03:07 PM | #126
i was hoping that maby we could have more companion story and some stuff to make things more relistic like when activating things not sticking your hands no were or kneeling

Master-Nala
01.02.2013 , 03:16 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Where is my option to cancel my pre order of the expac? .
You don't get one:

Quote: Originally Posted by The Pre-order page
*OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES.
http://www.swtor.com/buy

Thanks for your contribution to the future of the game. Enjoy your next game.

* However, file a ticket, maybe they'll give you your money back anyway. Report back.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail, Mioni & Hard-Top
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun, Thofia

PappaCube
01.02.2013 , 03:17 PM | #128
And later in the spring, our Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel! The team has been working for a long time on this, and is very excited to get it out to you. We have greatly expanded on the original concept with several new systems, 5 new levels, a big new planet, new storylines, new skills and abilities and more beyond that.

Some folks are under the impression the expansion is much smaller than what he briefly describes here
Proud Owner of SW:TOR Collector's Edition

KridG
01.02.2013 , 03:19 PM | #129
I'm not concerned with companion romance in the first place SG or OG. However, why would it take new resources or voice acting? Just let the same conversations and courting options take place for male and female characters. The 'romance' option is only a few affectionate exchanges and some kissing with a fade to black anyway.

Sithstryder
01.02.2013 , 03:20 PM | #130
wow not one single mention of the horrendous customer service issues with the cartel coin lock out as well as no answer to whats gonna be done to fix the issue......wow its crap like that that made me and 10 others leave this game