Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic State of the Game #2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic State of the Game #2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dalevan
01.02.2013 , 02:36 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by deecee View Post
I would like to see development blow up the fleet and put PVP quest terminals / gear vendors and PVE quest terminals / gear vendors on every planet to encourage the use of the leveling planets.

Many of the old planets are giant and could even be expanded with new content.

I would like to see a Krayt Dragon world boss on tatooine!
Yes!! Keep the hubs on the planets...maybe give more reasons for fights to break out on Nar Shaada like the live event did. MORE LIVE EVENTS!!
Dalevan - Commando Misshap - Vanguard Vacci - Sage Healer
BKSN

BobaScott
01.02.2013 , 02:37 PM | #112
I just want them to use an entire update for nothing but bug fixes. I won't bother listing them, they can just pursue the forum for five minutes and find tons....

kamed
01.02.2013 , 02:37 PM | #113
Keep up the good work Bioware! ^_^

The game has been getting better and better for me since I first started. Its really starting to feel polished and alive now that we have F2P and the Cartel Market, even though a lot of people are upset about it in the forums =P

Ansalem
01.02.2013 , 02:37 PM | #114
NOthing about pazzak, nothing on swoop racing, pod racing...nothing on the SSSP (super secret space project).

And a slap in the face to people that want world pvp...just an awesome update there

Sebah
01.02.2013 , 02:40 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
NOthing about pazzak, nothing on swoop racing, pod racing...nothing on the SSSP (super secret space project).

And a slap in the face to people that want world pvp...just an awesome update there
pfff like those are important. The thing this game truly is missing is SGR. it's a make or brake the game type of thing. /sarcasm
Sebah - Jedi Knight Guardian

Galbatorrix
01.02.2013 , 02:42 PM | #116
So, they couldn't add in additional class stories, but they're taking the time to add in the ability to flirt with NPCs of the same gender? I really wish I'd have known this BEFORE I paid the $10 bucks. Their priorities are really messed up. They make the 1% happy by adding story content just for them (content that most people don't care about at all) all the while shunning the very reason most people have stayed with the game so long in the first place.... class story lines....

Can I get a refund?

Trenhob
01.02.2013 , 02:43 PM | #117
A few things I was wondering about got answered, so it's a start. I think the first appearance of SGR is a nice step, and there's more they want us to be able to do with companions. That's great for keeping the game feeling like a Bioware production at max level.

Ilum and something else involving Open World PvP are on track. PTS character copies should be working soon. That alone could result in stomping bugs like the ones that cropped up in Section X before a patch goes live.

"Reasons for guilds to recruit" could mean we see some sort of guild progression and perks, maybe taxes to contribute to the guild bank.

Obviously I'd like details right away, but a few things on the "to-do" list we've known about are happening soon, so I appreciate the update.
Belanos | Assassin | The Shadowlands
Youtube

Ansalem
01.02.2013 , 02:44 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
So, they couldn't add in additional class stories, but they're taking the time to add in the ability to flirt with NPCs of the same gender? I really wish I'd have known this BEFORE I paid the $10 bucks. Their priorities are really messed up. They make the 1% happy by adding story content just for them (content that most people don't care about at all) all the while shunning the very reason most people have stayed with the game so long in the first place.... class story lines....

Can I get a refund?
no kidding...this is downright disgraceful. Bioware is so completely out of touch with the gaming community its ridiculous. Now to have the discussion with my guild to see if we should continue putting up with this clueless gaming company mishandling a great IP or if we should just quit this game and go dink around playing The Secret World until TESO comes out. Bioware has ruined Star Wars.

ZIMMOZMAN
01.02.2013 , 02:48 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
still no plans for the ailing APAC servers Jeff ?

from State of the Game #1
Pretty sure every member of the APAC community will read this in disgust. All free to play did was have more people on Tython then our fleet. Peak time on Master Dar'Nala the population is lower then The Bastion at off peak time. We have multiple threads and posts about our pop for months now and NO ONE FROM BIOWARE SEEMS TO CARE

Quote: Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
The game is incredibly healthy with an ever increasing number of players who are actively playing (the servers are rocking!).
Yeah the other servers are rocking not the APAC ones i dare any bioware dev to log on Master Dar'Nala and come back and say oh this sever is "rocking".

///EDIT
ALSO WE DON'T WANT TRANSFERS WE WANT A MERGE I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE THAT WOULD LEAVE IF WE HAD TO PLAY ON THE AMERICAN SERVERS. BIOWARE JUST GET BACK TO US WE ARE GETTING FED UP WITH NO COMMUNICATION
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

SirPatrickIII
01.02.2013 , 02:48 PM | #120
I'm perfectly fine with SGR being pushed back but I would really like to know if it will ever be for companions. I'm content to wait till the end of this year to get SGR for the companions that are the romance options for the opposite gender.