Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

If you could have ONE Force power, what would it be and why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
If you could have ONE Force power, what would it be and why?

Amaste's Avatar


Amaste
01.03.2013 , 11:06 AM | #41
Battle Meditation, to help control the outcome of a fight, battle or war. That would be fantastic.
Alcoheälic, Dück, Amaste Liegoxi, Leguim Afinrah

The Harbringer

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
01.03.2013 , 11:15 AM | #42
Telekinesis... Would allow to do so much

_biddan_'s Avatar


_biddan_
01.03.2013 , 11:51 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Telekinesis... Would allow to do so much
i tought that you would have wanted "Force hoodless" (just kidding)

i'd love,LOVE to have telekinesis,you can trow objects at people,you can make them fly around,you can choke people from afar,you can do all sorts of things but the most important one would be grabbing the TV remote from afar.
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Glonkowski's Avatar


Glonkowski
01.03.2013 , 12:29 PM | #44
TOTALY MIND TRICK WOULD BE BOSS
DOLGONGO powertech the harbinger friend me

Ifolad's Avatar


Ifolad
01.03.2013 , 12:56 PM | #45
Ladies and Gentleman..... it's quite obvious that Tk powers are the coolest/most popular. HOWEVER, may I remind you that force users use LIGHTSABERS! If I had the force, i'd use it to control the lightsaber that I some how conjured up out of my hind quarters. "No Cops, i'm not dangerous, stop shooting at me", "Stop shooting at us", "Stop shooting at me and I'll stop deflecting your bullets back at your 5.0! " Oh there's a tank coming, np! Let me just cut it down to size as it can't attack me anyway lol. Planes? NP! I"ll just hide haha. Thats when the use of TK would come in handy hopefully I can rely on all of you TK'ers to help me out with that one .

bohleyc's Avatar


bohleyc
01.03.2013 , 01:04 PM | #46
Immortality

Ardim's Avatar


Ardim
01.03.2013 , 01:05 PM | #47
Mind trick

Hehe, it seems to be the most popular.
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Lordmird's Avatar


Lordmird
01.03.2013 , 03:04 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Ifolad View Post
Ladies and Gentleman..... it's quite obvious that Tk powers are the coolest/most popular. HOWEVER, may I remind you that force users use LIGHTSABERS! If I had the force, i'd use it to control the lightsaber that I some how conjured up out of my hind quarters. "No Cops, i'm not dangerous, stop shooting at me", "Stop shooting at us", "Stop shooting at me and I'll stop deflecting your bullets back at your 5.0! " Oh there's a tank coming, np! Let me just cut it down to size as it can't attack me anyway lol. Planes? NP! I"ll just hide haha. Thats when the use of TK would come in handy hopefully I can rely on all of you TK'ers to help me out with that one .
I doubt a lightsaber would be able to reflect a bullet back the way it came. Would probably melt, or go right through? Hmm..
Semper Paratus

Spartanik's Avatar


Spartanik
01.03.2013 , 04:04 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordmird View Post
I doubt a lightsaber would be able to reflect a bullet back the way it came. Would probably melt, or go right through? Hmm..
Well a lightsaber on its own no i dont think so.
But i think a jedi could reflect bullets by using telecknessis. And use the lightsaber to focus it.
BUt i a lightsaber doesnt count its not a force power its a tool.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Lordmird's Avatar


Lordmird
01.03.2013 , 04:12 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
BUt i a lightsaber doesnt count its not a force power its a tool.
*Yoda's voice "Much to learn, you still have."

A lightsaber is not a mere "tool". A lightsaber is an extension of your arm. A saber *is* your arm.
Semper Paratus