Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group finder and partially completed operations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Group finder and partially completed operations

mikebevo
01.04.2013 , 03:24 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ArkonCh View Post
But the first healer, that I used to get to the last boss won't actuallty kill the last boss, I'll jump on my other healer for that the first time, then start another raid and switch to my dps/tanki and then the 4th and final time I will finally finish it on my first healer...
You would have to start every ops with the original healer and 7 new people. So you would have to group with35differnt toon that had no problem with you doing this. Plus you would have the abandon the first group at the last boss. You would quickly run out of people wanting to raid with you.

Glad you didn't give up DataBeaver and got it done.

ArkonCh
01.05.2013 , 10:49 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
You would have to start every ops with the original healer and 7 new people. So you would have to group with35differnt toon that had no problem with you doing this. Plus you would have the abandon the first group at the last boss. You would quickly run out of people wanting to raid with you.

Glad you didn't give up DataBeaver and got it done.
No, i wouldn't, go read the detailed description...
28 other people in total and I'm not abandoning the first raid...
And from what I hear I wouldn't be running out of people to raid with because people would jump on the opportunity to get the bh comms quickly...
But other than that you're spot on...
Dps is science, tanking is strategy, healing is art.