Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to purchase..anything. General Error.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Unable to purchase..anything. General Error.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dantesoulxtra
04.14.2013 , 05:43 AM | #41
actually, u guys might out to try to buy the expansion using paypal.. it works for me

Vanelon
04.14.2013 , 06:42 AM | #42
well i canīt even use Paypal.
Iīm getting error but its not the same error when i use my card
it working on Friday but not now
The Swtor is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

iFuZy
04.14.2013 , 10:35 AM | #43
This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow. I always got this message trying to purchase the expansion

Nuuv
04.14.2013 , 11:28 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Greetings everyone,

We are currently investigating reports from players receiving an error message when trying to make purchases.

For now we would like you to wait 24 hours before attempting to make another purchase. We will update you as soon as we have more information available.

Thank you for your patience.
its over 48h now still no response no info still cant buy the expansion .....

zoist
04.14.2013 , 12:07 PM | #45
so i managed to get ROTHC using the paysafe card option all u do is go to any local shop that has a Paypoint pay in cash or card and get a voucher then select paymant type paysafe card enter the code and its done. This is in the Uk anyway not sure about anywere else.

Hope this helps some people

also i waited on hold for CS and they added 200 coins to my account and i got the pre order stuff cos they could see i have been trying to get it before it was launched

EtharionTurambar
04.14.2013 , 10:13 PM | #46
Well i finally got my expansion people, after all the same failing attempts (card, paypal..)

And honestly, its simple. There IS no rule to it.. you simply can..or cant.. buy it...
I waited for hours and hours and hours to finally get forwarded to someone higher up/specialized in support, and she did NOT know why the hell it didn't work..
We were about to end the conversation, with the only advice she could give me is to check with my bank if somethings wrong (again its not, iv been having issued with ANY EA purchase for years now, its never been the bank) when i just for the heck of it try to buy ROTHC again.. And it goes through.....................................

I was stumped..the support lady was stumped.. There is NO LOGIC to it... Think: Mass Effect 3 ending..

Sorry people -.- you have to call support at least to TRY and get it fixed, and keep trying.
I also at least got some cartel points for my trouble eh...
▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ General Etharion ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙

Voragon
05.07.2013 , 12:41 AM | #47
Been having the same problem,
i have tried buying the expansion for 4 days,
almost had it today only to get the error Code: NU1010

StavinskyElyas
05.11.2013 , 01:40 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Greetings everyone,

We are currently investigating reports from players receiving an error message when trying to make purchases.

For now we would like you to wait 24 hours before attempting to make another purchase. We will update you as soon as we have more information available.

Thank you for your patience.
24 hours ? What joke is that, I'm at over a whole week without doing any buying, and my account is locked
from buying anything, be it Subscription or Cartel coins since the 3rd of APRIL 2013, that's a whole month
now. I can play, but if I can't resubscribe I'm not going to play in the joke that is the 'preferred status'.

I have been on the phone with the customer service center for over 7 hours in the last month,
only to be told that the first and second level of service (receptionist and Account & Billing) can't do
a thing about the problem as they don't know WHAT is the problem and they have to escalate it to a higher level
that would contact me through EMAIL. But I still don't have had any news in a whole month.

Having no news, and being supposed to be contacted by email, I did contact the customer service
to have some news if there was a solution, or if the supposed higher level could contact me to make
a first 'contact'. I really [irony on] enjoyed [irony off] the stupid 'copy-paste' answer telling me that I'm supposed to
call the service center, the very same that told me I'm supposed to be contacted by email.

What a joke is that ? Are they not loosing enough players every day to keep preventing
the last "fans" from playing at all ? How long will I have to wait until my account
is authorized again to make purchase ? How many more customers do this customer service
need to get angry to the point of leaving fully before they understand that WE are the people
paying the money that THEY are going to receive at the end of the month ?

PS: I guess I used all the restrain I could to avoid using all the various 'insulting' words that come to my mind
when I think to the kind of troubles I'm forced to endure just to be able to play to a game.

KAKULJA
05.11.2013 , 07:08 AM | #49
Same here with this general error.
Seems that EA and BW intentionally hire the most incompetent code monkeys and support workers.
It took EA 5 or more patches and a year or so to fix the simple TV missile bug in bf3 while they were making expansions like crazy. At least i didnt had any problems with paying for those bf3 expansions.
And its gosh darn rediculous that BW dont have the email support for account and billing issues.
Why i should call them just to wait for couple hours on the line and then hear an usual " we dont know what is wrong with your account, and cant help you with your issue" answer?
A gosh darn facebook game has a better support team than swtor.

wryduck
05.14.2013 , 04:12 PM | #50
they are a bunch of retarded monkeys playing with there selves and probably could care less about it. just ride out your subscription and quit the game and go play any other mmo which does not have these problems.