Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to purchase..anything. General Error.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to purchase..anything. General Error.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rogow
04.12.2013 , 01:08 PM | #31
"An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later." The message I get when I'm trying to redem my code. Trying 1h now and it's all i get. Furthermore I'm unable to preorder RotHC, by far I tried to pay for it through two cards, one credit and one debit. In both cases after filling out all necessary windows, after clicking on next step button i was awarded by some kind of error message.

Vanelon
04.12.2013 , 01:09 PM | #32
Sigh i cant even look at my payment history getting error from Ea

]Oops!!

The page you are trying to access is not available.

This is typically due to an incorrect URL or old content.

what is the deal with that

Edit: now it said that i dont have any Subscribe plan

What the hell
The Swtor is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

DukeAtreides
04.12.2013 , 01:20 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanelon View Post
Sigh i cant even look at my payment history getting error from Ea

]Oops!!

The page you are trying to access is not available.

This is typically due to an incorrect URL or old content.

what is the deal with that

Edit: now it said that i dont have any Subscribe plan

What the hell
Same thing here.

WesAbell
04.12.2013 , 01:25 PM | #34
Same problem. After talking to general customer service for a half hour, put me on hold for Billing. And thats where ive been for the past hour now. We'll see where this takes me..

Nuuv
04.13.2013 , 11:54 AM | #35
AND???? 24h Pass still unable to buy makeb expansion still NO INFO . 1 BIG advice for company start doing your job not only taking cash( oh sry even that becouse we cant pay for expansions) or people will just find other game to play.......

zoist
04.13.2013 , 12:06 PM | #36
im having the same issue cant get anything from the website i have rang customer service and after waiting 2 hours on hold i finally get through to a agent and after 5 mins of him telling me what my ticket says the call is disconnected.

EtharionTurambar
04.13.2013 , 12:31 PM | #37
Same here! Bought the one month sub, then error for expansion..

Not just that, i call support, talk to one guy, gives me my case number, forwards me to someone.. after almost 1 and a half HOURS...call disconnects.. now its BACK to waiting ALL over again... Hours and hours and MONEY for your **** customer support over STUPID problems that are on ALL your games, for more then a year now.

If i didn't already lose the money for the 1 month sub, i would NEVER even try to buy anything from EA again..
▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ General Etharion ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙

Watercooling
04.13.2013 , 12:34 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by EtharionTurambar View Post
Same here! Bought the one month sub, then error for expansion..

Not just that, i call support, talk to one guy, gives me my case number, forwards me to someone.. after almost 1 and a half HOURS...call disconnects.. now its BACK to waiting ALL over again... Hours and hours and MONEY for your **** customer support over STUPID problems that are on ALL your games, for more then a year now.

If i didn't already lose the money for the 1 month sub, i would NEVER even try to buy anything from EA again..
^ Seriously Bioware we are willing to give you money but you're retarded.. If you don't give us a physical copy we expect that your website works!!!!!
Lets go Heat

Nuuv
04.14.2013 , 03:10 AM | #39
Still no answer still they didnt fix this. Im not even angry anymore im just lauging how brainless some people are.

voranel
04.14.2013 , 05:11 AM | #40
it will not let me buy rise either and it is out a i can't do anthing like lvl .so what are we supossed to do.