Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to purchase..anything. General Error.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Unable to purchase..anything. General Error.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Randorn
01.02.2013 , 05:04 PM | #21
I am still getting this error message coming up and have had this issue since Xmas eve, can i ask if someone from the game is taking the time to read this can they post the advisable times to ring support from Australia so i don't ring in the middle of their night.
Also having a hell of a time trying top find a phone number to ring.

Destia
01.05.2013 , 07:59 PM | #22
Cant purchase the new xpac, cool. PLEASE JUST TAKE MY MONEEEEY

DarkSaberMaster
01.05.2013 , 08:50 PM | #23
This is really pissing me off. I can't use any of my credit cards anymore to buy coins or anything. I even truied using PayPal and it doesn't work. This is ridiculous.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Pepre
01.14.2013 , 05:47 AM | #24
It's BS only certain accounts are receiving this error, I'm sure bioware doesn't even know why? I have had this issue for multiple days now, put in a ticket and spoke to them over the phone all they say is that they are aware of the problem and working the issue. I just started this game and already issues...really discouraging since I got my toon to 31 just in the hopes of buying the cartel armor.

Belthazor
04.11.2013 , 09:00 PM | #25
I just got this error trying to purchase the Rise of the Hutt Cartel... -_-

StavinskyElyas
04.11.2013 , 09:46 PM | #26
Having the error since 2 weeks now, unable to pay any cartel coins or resubscribe.

I had them already 3 times on the phone, and on the 3rd attempt they told me they would
investigate, and that the 'level' 2 was unable to do anything more.

I really hope they find what is wrong, as I start to really get angry with EA
for their repeating fiasco with their customers. I want to play a Star Wars game,
and they seems they don't want my money anymore... It's just crazy.

taizeyn
04.11.2013 , 10:06 PM | #27
I just received this while trying to pre-order the expansion. I know I'm waiting till the last few days to pre-order but this kinda sucks.
Has there been anyone else getting this error while ordering lately?

rakaat
04.11.2013 , 10:14 PM | #28
I tried purchasing coins and was unable to do so. My cc was charged $1 instead of the usual price. Very strange.

taizeyn
04.11.2013 , 10:29 PM | #29
Okaaay.
So I went and checked my payment history and it says the expansion has been ordered but the status is OPEN.
I guess they are waiting for confirmation of payment or something? Weird that it'd trigger an error. Made me all worried there for hopefully no reason. Heh.
Ah well.
Maybe that's been the problems with the cartel coins too? No idea. I don't buy those.

VVolverine
04.12.2013 , 12:57 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by taizeyn View Post
I just received this while trying to pre-order the expansion. I know I'm waiting till the last few days to pre-order but this kinda sucks.
Has there been anyone else getting this error while ordering lately?
I just tried to pre-order the expansion and got this same "General Error" as everyone else.