Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pistol query

EdoThain
01.01.2013 , 04:11 PM | #1
Are there no snub nosed, low profile blaster pistols in game?

Shipwright
01.01.2013 , 06:13 PM | #2
I think have seen them, though I paid little atenton to them since for my scoundrel I prefer heavy looking blasters.

I always wished my Operative used a blaster pistol instead of a rifle, and thought the Op should have a small sort of blaster pistol, a more concealed style pistol, and felt it would fit with the vibroblades well too.

A side note; I just got a new blaster for my scoundrel and was happy to hear it had a sound closer to what I recall before the sound bork we got.

Then I logged in today...and the new , ruined, weak sound has returned. Seems a relog removed the heavier sound the new pistol had and replaced it with this new borked and terribly unsatisfactory noise.

bahdasz
01.06.2013 , 06:48 PM | #3
If you are looking for something similar to the default smuggler pistol, I forget whatever name they gave it, the answer is no. There are a few tiny pistols but they look like crap imo, I have looked high and low for an offhand version of the smuggler pistol and all I have ever seen like it are a few that are locked to companions of other classes.