Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account Unlocks - NOT WORKING

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Account Unlocks - NOT WORKING

Ashenic
01.01.2013 , 02:26 AM | #1
So...I bought about every unlock there is for the account. Haven't used any of them until now.

I decided to use 2 of the Inventory Module Unlocks (Account), but guess what? It doesn't work as intended. Here are screenshots:

Before using the unlocks.
After using one of the unlocks.
Used the last unlock.
After logging off to check other chars.

...So what are you guys going to do about it? I had a similar issue when I used the Title Unlock before I subscribed, that's why I took precaution and took screenshots this time.
I am imagination.
I can see what the eyes cannot see.
I can hear what the ears cannot hear.
I can feel what the heart cannot feel.

samuraischolar
01.01.2013 , 03:38 PM | #2
This is happening to a lot of people (and has been for over a week now). The big kicker is that this is mainly happening to F2Pers who can't access in game customer service or post on the forums. I tried to get a friend into the game, but she lost the unlocks she paid for just like you did and isn't really interested in subscribing if the game is so buggy that people lose things they pay rl money for (and then don't have access to customer service even if they purchase cartel coins).

abhaxus
01.01.2013 , 03:51 PM | #3
I had same issue. I tried in game service over a week ago, and posted here today. No response.
Abhaxus - Sorc heal/dps | Op-haxus - op heals | Buubi'sett - PT | Snugglenaut - Jugg hybrid | Wayward'son - sniper | Abhaxuus - Mara | Weezles - Scoundrel | A▀haxus - Sage | Spankasin - tankasin | A▀hole - Commando

Roalmo
01.01.2013 , 03:55 PM | #4
Now you guys are making me nervous. Did the account unlocks all come from purchases of them on the GTN?

Or were they bought thru the cartel interface with cartel coinage?

abhaxus
01.01.2013 , 04:12 PM | #5
mine were bought on gtn, dont see how it would make a difference.
Abhaxus - Sorc heal/dps | Op-haxus - op heals | Buubi'sett - PT | Snugglenaut - Jugg hybrid | Wayward'son - sniper | Abhaxuus - Mara | Weezles - Scoundrel | A▀haxus - Sage | Spankasin - tankasin | A▀hole - Commando

Ashenic
01.03.2013 , 04:47 AM | #6
Bump.

How hard is it to simply replace the items into my inventory or send them through in-game mail? Not to mention that you guys still haven't fixed my other issue concerning a different Account Unlock (Ticket #7483732) which is now two weeks old.
I am imagination.
I can see what the eyes cannot see.
I can hear what the ears cannot hear.
I can feel what the heart cannot feel.

AlixMV
01.03.2013 , 04:27 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by abhaxus View Post
mine were bought on gtn, dont see how it would make a difference.
^^^^ This. It shouldn't make a difference since once it's purchased off the Cartel Market, it's an in game item. The item shouldn't mysteriously change it's properties or efficacy changing hands either via trade, mail, or the GTN.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris