Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The 1st Amendment

atduncan
12.31.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1
"Please do not create threads that criticize the community in ways that incite overly negative reactions, as this is considered rude and disrespectful, which is not allowed. "

Now you get infractions for each post that criticizes the game. I suppose the SWTOR galaxy is more strict than Earth's 1st amendment --- freedom of speech.

I got this warning simply for a post stating that for subs the DLC is 25 (10 + 15 sub) vs just 10 dollars (half the cost of a new game). A true fact. Note: Go ahead and ban me for this. I won't be subbing any more after this treatment anyway

LoL-K-Noob
12.31.2012 , 10:31 PM | #2
Learn the constitution bro. 1st amendment doesnt apply on privately owned venues. Go out on a sidewalk in PUBLIC and criticize SWTOR then they will be held liable for violating your rights.

atduncan
12.31.2012 , 10:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Learn the constitution bro. 1st amendment doesnt apply on privately owned venues. Go out on a sidewalk in PUBLIC and criticize SWTOR then they will be held liable for violating your rights.
Never said they violated my rights. Only that they are more strict than the constitution

LoL-K-Noob
12.31.2012 , 10:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by atduncan View Post
Never said they violated my rights. Only that they are more strict than the constitution
You dont get it do you?

atduncan
12.31.2012 , 10:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
You dont get it do you?
I get that they are now censoring posts

Raora
12.31.2012 , 10:35 PM | #6
worst thread ever

LoL-K-Noob
12.31.2012 , 10:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by atduncan View Post
I get that they are now censoring posts
Thats how you play damage control for a disaster of a game that is mocked by every gaming site.

-IceHawk-
12.31.2012 , 10:37 PM | #8
Posts like the OP make me think I am not doing my job well enough...

...disappointed History Teacher

Ignicity
12.31.2012 , 10:39 PM | #9
On a side note, I didn't know that the "Earth" had a constitution, let alone amendments to it.

The United States of America does though.

Spiritinblack
12.31.2012 , 10:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by -IceHawk- View Post
Posts like the OP make me think I am not doing my job well enough...

...disappointed History Teacher
What is sad, is most who try to use it, have no idea what it really pertains to.

( hint for those who don't know...... it really does not give you the free speech you think it does)
I have been called a hater for voicing my opinion. So be it. But I would rather die on my feet, then live on my knees.