Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Killing Vette

_Makers_
01.02.2013 , 11:39 AM | #21
Can I PLEASE kill that damn ship robot. I am tired of warming his circuits everytime he sees me

GraceandDanger
01.02.2013 , 01:03 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
In beta, if shocked Vette enough, she would eventually go insane and commit suicide by throwing herself out the airlock.
Why would anyone want to do that? Even on my DS SW, I shocked her a few times at first but I couldn't bring myself to do it anymore.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vlad_Dracul_ View Post
IMO worst are Skadge and Akaavi.
I haven't recruited Skadge yet on my BH (currently in the process of completing Belsavis) but he's annoying already so I'll give you that. But you shut your mouth about Akaavi, she's awesome. I love how she's essentially the straight man to my smuggler. And she's puts out some pretty nasty dps too.
It's victory or nothing!

SilentKitty
01.06.2013 , 05:56 PM | #23
Akaavi is just great! She is my main dps-comp and it is so much to take her with you on missions. Thanks to the Cartel Store I could finally get some Bounty Hunter gear for her as well. She earned it!

pyropete
01.06.2013 , 06:22 PM | #24
As a Smuggler (gunslinger) there was a quest on Tatooine where I swear you could kill Kira (Jedi Knight companion). I forget what it was called though. You and Kira were going after the same thing and you defy her and kill her as well as the bad guy.. It might not have been Kira though, it was a year ago when I was leveling my Gunslinger.
Make America Great Again!

TheBetty
01.06.2013 , 07:12 PM | #25
If I didn't need Quinn's healing or I had another companion that could heal. His body would be rotting in a ditch somewhere, bloody traitor lol.

Also I will pay Bioware to have my ship droid replaced with an Astromech droid, just saying haha
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

FINNT
01.07.2013 , 04:45 AM | #26
Tanno Vik court-martialed and in jail (or death by firing squad ). What a sweet dream.
:laser:

MoogleNut
01.07.2013 , 06:36 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by pyropete View Post
As a Smuggler (gunslinger) there was a quest on Tatooine where I swear you could kill Kira (Jedi Knight companion). I forget what it was called though. You and Kira were going after the same thing and you defy her and kill her as well as the bad guy.. It might not have been Kira though, it was a year ago when I was leveling my Gunslinger.

It's not Kira, it's a completely different Jedi

OldVengeance
01.09.2013 , 01:42 PM | #28
I think the thing that really bothers me about 2V-R8 is that he no sells my Sith pimpslaps. If he ever annoys me I slap him and ... no reaction. He just quickly heals himself and goes on his own merry way.

JediMB
01.09.2013 , 02:38 PM | #29
In beta, if shocked Vette enough, she would eventually go insane and commit suicide by throwing herself out the airlock.
While I'd never go there myself, I think it's a shame that they removed... you know... consequences from the game.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

AhsokaTanorules
01.10.2013 , 02:29 AM | #30
I don't hate Vette but this option would be so IC for my SW.

Oh and make Mako killable please.