Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked warzone pick up games

To-le
12.31.2012 , 11:49 AM | #21
what is the pub pvp channel? I have more guildies that would like to join up when groups are forming.

Krayshawn
12.31.2012 , 11:52 AM | #22
I honestly don't see what the big problem is, there are good players out there and they tend to band together. The idea here is to further increase the amount of teams playing ranked. Lets say we end up getting 8 pug teams queing and there are 2 Pre mades Queing. That should mean the PuGs have a 1/5 chance of getting ROFLSTOMPED. This really isnt so bad... Playing these matches build teamwork and really bands the community together. We are trying to have fun here and if there is such an intence amount of negativity of the handful of guys who feeling wrecking some kids... well the we have all failed!

Dont let Shinarika win! DONT LET IT HAPPEN!!!!
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Ekoado
12.31.2012 , 12:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
but they failed to realize the purpose of this which is to get ranked popping and teach ppl how to play coordinated pvp.
Kind of rich coming from the guy that quit our guild and Imp side almost entirely because he wasn't winning. And who also used to leave our ranked warzone games back on CO when we had the whole imp side queuing and were teaching them how to be more co-ordinated in pvp because he got focused a little bit and couldn't handle the rage.

Practice what you preach.

Xinika
12.31.2012 , 12:06 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
Dont let Shinarika win! DONT LET IT HAPPEN!!!!
I'm still wondering at what point did I ever come against this idea in any sort. I simply stated in the last thread that if you really wanted to make a difference in the game, then focus it on productive long lasting measures. You know, like feedback?
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

Bronaimeth
12.31.2012 , 12:15 PM | #25
Basically we tried to liven things up and have fun, none of our teams had many ld guys in them, I think mine did with my tank alt and acoons sent alt. We told Unsensorered/unicorns we made 3-4 different groups and split our guys. When I suggested we drop the randoms and make an LD group to play they didn't say a word.

We will try to do this again, if we do run into teams built to combat our regular ranked teams, then we'll just queue with that and, will be a lot less fun for you, and the teams we've built.

Kirothen
12.31.2012 , 12:17 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
FYI you had a pub group that did the same thing
I was just pointing out that we did kind of form as a PuG pug but have become more than that now since we have grouped with pretty much the same people the last 5 nights we have done this since we are having so much fun. Not one of our players is overly dominating although we have some very good players all around. We are still learning the different ranked strats for each WZ. Im also pointing out that our "PuG" was very successful the last few days. We did beat that US/Uncensored team yesterday and lost only one to a very close Hypergates to Republic Gentlemen. I wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of new names with the Republic Strike Back guild tag if you know what I mean ; )
Watchman Sentinel at heart
Converted Smash Monkey in denial

Jedi Covenant

Bronaimeth
12.31.2012 , 12:18 PM | #27
Shin if you watchmen guys want to get in on this let CM or myself know, we picked captains and then picked teams.

We just ask you keep things fun for yourselves and others.

As for one team becoming more dominant, we're switching people in and out, trying to form balanced teams was our goal, so you didn't see any group with 5 smashers and a bubble stunner(lol Mizzos guild). If one team is becoming faceroll easy, changes will be made.

Ekoado
12.31.2012 , 12:35 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirothen View Post
We did beat that US/Uncensored team yesterday
That was a very well fought game guys. Good fun and mad props to you guys.

To-le
12.31.2012 , 12:55 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
Shin if you watchmen guys want to get in on this let CM or myself know, we picked captains and then picked teams.

We just ask you keep things fun for yourselves and others.

As for one team becoming more dominant, we're switching people in and out, trying to form balanced teams was our goal, so you didn't see any group with 5 smashers and a bubble stunner(lol Mizzos guild). If one team is becoming faceroll easy, changes will be made.
Really? I don't think somebody was paying attention to profs.

totherkins
12.31.2012 , 01:19 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
That was a very well fought game guys. Good fun and mad props to you guys.
Yea great games guys we had a lot of fun!
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878