Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TOR Visual Equipment Site: tor-fashion down, time to make something new!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
TOR Visual Equipment Site: tor-fashion down, time to make something new!

zerorsw
01.03.2013 , 08:52 PM | #11
Nice to see you've decided to stick with the project. I still like TorCloset as a name.
Ze'ro Gravity

LadyAdmiral
01.05.2013 , 02:07 PM | #12

I've now got the visual display of outfits done (aka you can add them with the form.. and other people can see them on the website now).

Next step will be adding the galleries to the outfits.. I plan on adding two: one gallery showing the default items, one for colour-matched outfits players have made with pieces from the set.
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

LadyAdmiral
01.06.2013 , 12:33 AM | #13
So.. out of all the suggestions I've gotten so far, the one people have liked the most is the random name I had for testing XD

The site will be called "swtorista". Domain purchased and all.

I've got the site to the point that private submissions can be made and most of the functionality is there

Here's an example entry.

LadyAdmiral
01.06.2013 , 04:42 PM | #14
I've now got a secondary gallery up for user-submitted outfits... for example, for the set above, I have this crazy combo.

moiraesfate
01.06.2013 , 09:33 PM | #15
Is it a .com site?

LadyAdmiral
01.06.2013 , 10:00 PM | #16
Awww yissss it is.

It's got nothing on it at the moment though. Not even a landing.

swtorista.com

blindxsecrets
01.06.2013 , 10:10 PM | #17
I can't wait for this. I adore being able to pick and choose pieces to go into a full outfit and it's a sad thing that TOR-fashion hasn't been touched in months. I've always wanted to submit to it but it seems to be something of a lost cause now. I will for sure be submitting to yours once it's up. Can't wait for it, the site looks amazing so far from all the previews!
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

moiraesfate
01.07.2013 , 10:22 AM | #18
I'm assuming you must not have a host yet, because it should come to a host landing page and say something like "There is nothing here" with the hosts graphic on the page. However, it is showing as literally a blank page. As in, my google chrome is saying that it doesn't exist.

I'm so excited about this. I can't wait to start contributing.

LadyAdmiral
01.07.2013 , 10:41 AM | #19
Quote:
I've always wanted to submit to it but it seems to be something of a lost cause now.
Same!
Quote:
However, it is showing as literally a blank page. As in, my google chrome is saying that it doesn't exist.
Yup, that's what you should be seeing. I've got a host, I just have to.. "hook it up" to the domain. I'm being lazy instead. I'll get a landing page up soon =)

Thanks for the excitement about this guys ^^ Makes me want to work on it.

Next step is to do some cleaning up of the submission forms (there's 4 different ones!) for better user experience and cleaning up the individual outfit display pages (for example if a field is blank not having it show up, and not having commas show up at the end of a list XD).
After that is make a better homepage... and then it will be ready for public viewing and hosting!

Voren_Kurn
01.07.2013 , 10:54 AM | #20
I'm getting excited about this. I was never a fan of how Tor-Fashion was just kinda all jumbled together and you had to just scroll through the mass of images and names hoping to find something interesting. (also praying it was for your faction or class) Having it all organized and searchable as you've shown us is a marvelous idea and I would be more than happy to submit as many sets as I can! I'm going to sub to this thread so I can keep an eye on this project and help whenever possible!
<RELIC>
(Prophecy of the Five)
Republic US East PVE/PVP Guild
Official Guild Site