Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taun Faun Givaway

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Voldrid
12.30.2012 , 11:42 AM | #11
I'm a CE owner since launch and been in love with this game since beta. I've always been bit of a collector as I own all the speeders and all but one little tawn fawn pet. Even though a year has passed I still see myself playing this game for years to come, probably until they pull the plug and make me stop playing. Lolz Just one little bugger left.
Happy New Year!!!
Vini Vidi Vici

azzmatazz
12.30.2012 , 11:43 AM | #12
I would like it because you never know when you are going to get stuck out in a blizzard on Hoth and need to hunker down. I seem to recall tauntauns make excellent sleeping bags in a pinch.

Phyreblade
12.30.2012 , 12:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by xeparu View Post
hey kiddies. I have two extra Taun Faun Pax East Codes. As they expire in a day, I have decided to offer them to the community here for anyone who wants them. They are NOT for sale and you really dont need to do anything to get them, just make a good arguement for why I should pick you.

Ideally, I would like them to go to someone who supports the game and is committed to playing. I will pm the codes to the two people Ive picked.

All that I ask in return aside from a compelling arguement as to why you deserve the Taun Faun, is that if in the future, you find yourself in a similar situation, that you pay it forward.

Thanks.

PS, if you see me online with my main, say Hi - Xeparu - The Bastion
I'm actually more jealous you were able to attend Pax East, you lucky dog! I wanted to go so much but couldn't afford it. We were in the middle of moving, again, and thank you, Army, for the chance to make a new home somewhere else, yay! Regardless, I hope you find someone pretty cool to give the fauns to. They deserve the sweetest owner, ever!

I recently got a Monkey-Lizard for my new bounty hunter. Since, in my personal RP, she bumped into Malavai Quinn at Balmorra, where she obtained the pet, she named it after him. Ever since, the thing tags along with her, and she sings its name every chance she gets, hehe.

Trust me, she's way more cool than this dude:

Not Cool Dude
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server

Vlacke
12.30.2012 , 12:46 PM | #14
A nice and generous OP, such a rarity nowadays, kudos from me, and happy holidays!
Telcontar Legacy

Ratajack
12.30.2012 , 01:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by xeparu View Post
hey kiddies. I have two extra Taun Faun Pax East Codes. As they expire in a day, I have decided to offer them to the community here for anyone who wants them. They are NOT for sale and you really dont need to do anything to get them, just make a good arguement for why I should pick you.

Ideally, I would like them to go to someone who supports the game and is committed to playing. I will pm the codes to the two people Ive picked.

All that I ask in return aside from a compelling arguement as to why you deserve the Taun Faun, is that if in the future, you find yourself in a similar situation, that you pay it forward.

Thanks.

PS, if you see me online with my main, say Hi - Xeparu - The Bastion
As others have said, your generosity is to be admired. For myself, I can only state that I am also an avid pet collector and subscriber(CE preorder) myself who has farmed and given out unusual eggs and helped people obtain the tauntaun pet on Hoth.

Drudenfusz
12.30.2012 , 02:07 PM | #16
Luckily I already have my Taun Faun, so I am not here for that. I want to wish everybody good luck and say that I like it that OP has opened this thread to shine between all the negative threads here on the forums.

Anyway, didn't knew the code can expire, but if it really does, better don't wait to the last minute, the winner should have time to actually know s/he has won and enter the code. Would be very sad for a winner to find out too late.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Tomb-Stone
12.30.2012 , 02:53 PM | #17
Pick me, I'll give it a good home!
Tomb-Stone
Common Sense Is Like Deodorant. The People Who Need It The Most Never Use It...

xeparu
12.30.2012 , 02:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Luckily I already have my Taun Faun, so I am not here for that. I want to wish everybody good luck and say that I like it that OP has opened this thread to shine between all the negative threads here on the forums.

Anyway, didn't knew the code can expire, but if it really does, better don't wait to the last minute, the winner should have time to actually know s/he has won and enter the code. Would be very sad for a winner to find out too late.
I know, i had intended on posting for this last week but with getting married on the 21st and watching my baby girl, i havnt had a whole lot of computer time in the last week.

Just as a reminder to you guys, the key needs to be entered on the website much like registering a copy of the retail game, game time codes, etc.

also. for the record. i wasnt able to make it to pax east either, but someone i knew got me 3 codes. mine worked so i "ASSUME" the other two work to, however, if they do not, i apologize in advance. They havnt been used by me, and my friend doesnt play swtor, and i trust them completely in regards to their assurance the codes are not used.

ill try and pick two people within the next few hours though so you have time to enter the codes still.

thanks!

Wolfninjajedi
12.30.2012 , 02:56 PM | #19
Well been at this game since beta, been following it since way before then. Bought CE, was the Tauntaun king in SWG...I am NOT a hater of TOR because of SWG and I always try to look at things in a positive light. I enjoy this game very much, and have leveled every class(well am working on an SI now...but hes almost there at lvl 38)

Did I mention I was the Tauntaun King in SWG on the sever Bria, and had a lair for Tauntauns where they could all hang out with Tauntaun related items and such? I have every Tauntaun pet, and all I am missing is the Faun!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

xeparu
12.30.2012 , 05:10 PM | #20
Both codes have been given away. Thanks to all who replied, hopefully both codes work, and here's hoping others might have codes, see this and do something similar. Or some other nice gesture so we can keep a great game friendly and all that jazz.

Now back to watching Sesame Street with the daughter.