Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvE Healing Stats

Gwence
01.04.2013 , 06:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
You have no idea what you are talking about. Crit rating is on its on curve, not just crit.

Heal sorc can easily get 40% crit since it boost force crit by 5% through talent.

Aim for the 300-350, not some % that is heavily influenced by spec.
sorry my post was confusing for you, I know CR has it's own curve, my point is there is no reason to hit that dr peak on CR because from willpower you will have more than enough Crit % and by micromanaging your crit rating to highest possible before DR you are actually wasting slots because any good sorc healer will tell you they pretty much have force bending proc on permanently which remove the need to have maxed CR somewhat.

Like I said out of 10 casts you'll probably crit your DI 1 extra time than me, so congrats on that, too bad your amount healed will blow cuz u wasted all those slots for crit over power.

SgtKlavier
01.05.2013 , 04:31 PM | #12
Quote:
my point is there is no reason to hit that dr peak on CR because from willpower you will have more than enough Crit
%

DR curves have no peaks.

Quote:
any good sorc healer will tell you they pretty much have force bending proc on permanently which remove the need to have maxed CR somewhat.
Having force bending on permanently does not remove the need for crit chance. Crit chance will give you more crits, which, can be more favorable in terms of healing output if balanced appropriately with power. Who's not to say that your choice of 120-125 crit rating is too high?

Vladnar
01.11.2013 , 12:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisJW View Post
So I've been trying to find a concrete answer to what the stat caps are for PvE Corruption Healing Sorc but haven't had much luck. My question is if there is a set number I should have all my ratings at. I'm talking about the rating not the percent. Right now I'm sitting at:

215 Crit
222 Surge
345 Alacrity

I know my alacrity should be lower but should I get a little more Crit or just start stacking Power?
Id ditch alacrity altogether.
32-40% crit
77% surge
POWER POWER POWER

i know you didn't want percentage but i remember them off top of head.....monkeys to alacrity wasting too much big heals making them that small tad faster....advice i had before and NEVER looked back.
The time of the Empire is now truly upon us

shadowflit
01.11.2013 , 07:59 PM | #14
To maximize hps, get a buffed crit rate of around 35%, >75% surge <10% alacrity, and stack the rest power. Take 2x EWH power relics.

To maximize your reaction potential / emergency healing, get a buffed crit rate of 40% and take 1x DG Boundless ages relic (rest the same).

You'll be able to heal content both ways. Since there are bursty phases in almost all operation fights (either built into the fight or as a result of a raid mistakes), I run with option #2.

While gearing up, focus on keeping your surge up at the expense of alacrity. Add alacrity in as you get more stats to play with. If you go for option #2, get your crit as close to 40% as possible at the expense of power, and replace crit with power as you gain enough stat points.
Fleur
Night's Radiance
Ajunta Pall Refugee

Skazonos
01.16.2013 , 04:44 AM | #15
In rating this is what you should be aiming for

crit 264
surge 420
alacrity 180
power 1020
willpower 2382

Like this you get fullbuffed ofcourse with stim, datacrons, and companions 40,12 % crit, 78,75 % surge and 5,97 % alacrity, 820,8 bonus heal

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...a-72c2d9238f0c (click on wishlist)

darth_trajian
01.18.2013 , 05:04 PM | #16
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-d6433a0b2514

My full dreadguard gear.
Fully buffed/stimmed /willpower datacrons
crit rating = 164
surge = 360
Willpower = 2102
power = 1394
alacrity = 240

Gives me..
bonus healing = 843.7
crit = 35.61
crit multi = 77.74

I personally feel that this is a good amount of crit and surge. While stacking power everywhere I can.