Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A moment to complain

nutegunra
12.20.2011 , 08:34 AM | #1
Did the new patch fix most of the problems with graphics bugs and Taris leaks and game crashes otherwise this customer service nightmare is about to become a thousnd times worse. Generally it is the responsibility of Game companies to work with Intel and AMD to make sure that their product is compatible with the majority of personal computers. I have only ever had these issues with EA games released for computers. It is just sad that a 300 dollar PS3 plays B3 yet a 700 dollar i5 computer will not. So is it the responsibility of the consumer to purchase a new computer every year to enjoy the 2 or 3 games that are released for computer or can the game developers make sure that the games work just as well on the computer as they do on the 360 or PS3?

The customer service is a joke right now but wait till tomorrow lol. You will dream of the days when it only took 3 days to get a canned answer that dosen't pertain to your problem or asks for information you already provided. This just shows that they are either indifferent to the average consumers problems or do not have solutions.

EA dosen't care about players BW used too then EA bought them. Remember the Spore fiasco where you rented the game instead of bought it because copyrights only let you load it three times. They just took the franchises that BW already had rights too and bought it for I think it was 700 million dollars. Smart because they stand to make 500 million back on release day and everyone knows once you buy and load a game you can't get your money back even if it doesn't work. At least we can still play ME3 on xbox360 (which will be 6 years old by then) but who cares if they mess up part of a Franchise that ppl have grown up with as long as they cover their investment.

Maybe they will get it in 6 months.

nutegunra
12.20.2011 , 08:45 AM | #2
self bump