Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issues with entering flashpoints today since 'the launch' and server restart

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Issues with entering flashpoints today since 'the launch' and server restart

Xanrial
12.20.2011 , 08:33 AM | #1
As of the last nights server restart i have tried joing 3 different groups for 2 differnt flashpoints (mandalorian raiders and cademimu) and have yet not been able to get into any. All we have got is a message saying the leader must reset the instance (which doesnt work) or the leader is in a diferent difficulty (the usuall work around for that being everyone droping the mission and re-taking it not working)

This is most disapointing. grouping for flashpoints and actually getting in one has always been a bit gltichy but today it seems absolutly impossible to actually get in one

Anyone suffering similar issues today? Please post

Zachgilliland
12.30.2011 , 08:50 AM | #2
I am haveing the same exact problem. i have submitted multiple tickets but have had no reply. also if i leave the group the rest of the members can join just not if im in it

nepenthesy
12.30.2011 , 09:34 AM | #3
Same issue, multiple threads opened about them. None of them got a dev reply acknowledging it's a bug and no ingame ticket has been answered regarding this gamebreaking bug.

JLapp
12.30.2011 , 09:42 AM | #4
Can anyone enter it without a party?

If they can have one person enter the instance and then have him invite the other people. Everyone should get a message saying the instances are different and have a pop-up to reset the instance.

Trunham
12.30.2011 , 10:53 AM | #5
Yes I had the same problem it started a couple of nights ago and all that I can think of such as relog regroup drop quest yada yada yada, doesn't work its happened on a couple of characters.

Quite frankly its annoying as I would love to do the Flashpoints for better gear and such and because I generally like to do them but I cant because the game keeps telling me to reset the instance needlessly and when I do it keeps telling me again and again and just simply wont let me or anyone else in my group in even if Im not the leader.

Pseudoname
12.31.2011 , 11:08 AM | #6
Workaround Solution

Try this solution some of us have come to.