Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzone Doors since last patch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Warzone Doors since last patch

Sir-steve
12.28.2012 , 06:56 PM | #1
When I die and return to the spawn location in warzones lately I notice I've started getting the 'you must leave or be booted' message waaaay more often than previously i.e. before the doors have had a chance to open. Anyone else running into this?

Annecdotally, the doors do seem to take ages to open recently, but maybe thats just the adrenaline fueled raaaaaage

Chlomamf
12.28.2012 , 07:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir-steve View Post
When I die and return to the spawn location in warzones lately I notice I've started getting the 'you must leave or be booted' message waaaay more often than previously i.e. before the doors have had a chance to open. Anyone else running into this?

Annecdotally, the doors do seem to take ages to open recently, but maybe thats just the adrenaline fueled raaaaaage
Those stupid *********** doors annoy the **** out of me, with that *********** message and their *********** long-*** time to open.

I also previously saw a YouTube video where 9/10 times when a guy respawned the doors where open for him to run out of. I was like "THE **** IS THIS ****".

cashogy
12.28.2012 , 07:37 PM | #3
35-40s total respawn time if you get stuck for the whole thing. too long imo