Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Boot camp help?

Caspira
12.28.2012 , 05:56 PM | #1
Hey guys, I want some help making everything run faster than it currently is. It's playable, but not to the level that I'd like it to be.

I'm Bootcamping with Windows 7 32-bit. I've got a 75 gig partition, and most of it is used. (4 gigs left? I can change that though by deleting Guild Wars 2.) Here are my specs.

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 G.

My graphics card is a GeForce 320M.

Currently, it runs 'okay' on the LOWEST settings graphical settings possible. I'd like to optimize it for the best quality possible.

Problems:

- Generally low FPS in many places. Gets worse when there's more people in the area.

- Planet loading times take over 5 minutes. I don't think this is normal. What can I do? I'm getting sick of getting up and finding something to do within those 5 minutes. (Could this be my RAM or lack thereof?)

- I'm on the lowest graphical settings possible, and I think my computer can handle more. I've played WoW on medium to high settings, as well as other games on higher settings.

- After every two hours or so of playing, no matter what I'm doing, the game will crash right to my desktop. I don't think this is normal, and is there something I could to fix this?

What can I do to completely optimize my performance?