Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crash To Desktop

Krewel
12.29.2012 , 07:58 AM | #11
I crash almost every time after finishing BT and every single time after the first conversation ends in Foundry. Sometimes it also happens while being on the fleet for hours. No error message, it just happens instantaneously, so I haven't the slightest idea what causes it.

Raora
12.29.2012 , 09:39 AM | #12
Nvidia card here and playing since day 1 and not one crash

Goretzu
12.29.2012 , 09:52 AM | #13
I just CTD becasue I clicked on my Class Buff icon in a Warzone.......... it's not good.

It has been much, much worse since the F2P patch.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Goretzu
12.29.2012 , 10:10 AM | #14
And now just CTD running about game world.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Blackardin
12.29.2012 , 12:38 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Baalzamon View Post
You guys got Nvidia cards right?
I switched over to a 7970 card and never had another crash since.
So we should spend 4 bills on a new card because they bugged out? ;p
May the Schwartz be with you....

Attom
12.29.2012 , 12:44 PM | #16
I only crash on Hoth.

AMD A6-Dual Core 2.8GHZ

4 GB RAM

750 GB Hard Drive

AMD ATI Radeon 7000 series I believe with 3 GB's of vid memory and everything up-to-date.
Revenge is a confession of pain.-- Orian Skywalker.http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/te...Short_Hair.jpg
www.legacyoflife.webs.com

Ataraxa
12.29.2012 , 12:49 PM | #17
I crash once or twice per day since early december. AMD 6950 here

Nodulo
12.29.2012 , 12:50 PM | #18
Same thing every couple hours and mostly during loading screens. As said, before 1.4 I never had even one single occasion of this.
Bioware, get rid of the loading screens and problem fixed ..viola! (joking of course)

Attom
12.29.2012 , 12:54 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ataraxa View Post
I crash once or twice per day since early december. AMD 6950 here
I think that's my GPU. I just know it was around 7000
Revenge is a confession of pain.-- Orian Skywalker.http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/te...Short_Hair.jpg
www.legacyoflife.webs.com

Kissakias
12.29.2012 , 12:59 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post
Played from Beta till about 1.4 and crashed maybe once.. Been back a month and crash about every 2 hours??
exactly the same, i also download the new vga drivers, defrag the HDD, run registry clean... still crashes even when i load the game and do space missions with 1 or 2 chars only

ALSO i have no lag (75-85ms is always in my MMO years) but see that sometimes the abilities i hit the key and ability refuses to execute, before u say anything some abilities i use them with keys and others with mouse.

BTW im with Win XP sp3
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--39400--achievement points--