Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PUGs are ruining the game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PUGs are ruining the game.

Razot
12.31.2012 , 03:05 PM | #71
Just woke up a bit ago and made some coffee and i guess its time for my lets read a delusional thread of complete nonsense by UGLYMRJ time..

UGLYMRJ
12.31.2012 , 03:09 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Razot View Post
Just woke up a bit ago and made some coffee and i guess its time for my lets read a delusional thread of complete nonsense by UGLYMRJ time..
You see... that was the point.

I'm making fun of everyone who supports the idea that pre-mades are ruining PvP. This thread is no more ridiculous than those.

But if you must PUG... thank you. Thank you for helping me finish my weekly in a few hours noble enemy pug.

Razot
12.31.2012 , 03:17 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
You see... that was the point.

I'm making fun of everyone who supports the idea that pre-mades are ruining PvP. This thread is no more ridiculous than those.

But if you must PUG... thank you. Thank you for helping me finish my weekly in a few hours noble enemy pug.

"The Horror!.... The Horror!...."-Colonel Kurtz, Apocalypse Now

Jekan
12.31.2012 , 04:14 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Y
You wouldn't say noble if it was an enemy poodle, just sayin'.
Jekana - 55 Sniper(Eng/Leth) | T'vor - 50 Powertech (Shield) | Docfeelgood - 44 Sorc (Healer)
Jnx - 37 Gunslinger(SS)

I've heard there are worse snipers on the Bastion than me, but I don't believe it. I elevate being a scrub to a whole new level.
Eternal Dominion
Ghostbusters